Game Progress Lost/Reset Over Xbox Cloud Gaming

Discus and support Game Progress Lost/Reset Over Xbox Cloud Gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi xboxinsiders, I'm coming here in dire need of help with the grave news that my Gears of War 3 progress over the last 12 years has just been reset... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tonaiir, Jul 25, 2023.

1. /u/tonaiir
    /u/tonaiir Guest

Hi xboxinsiders,

I'm coming here in dire need of help with the grave news that my Gears of War 3 progress over the last 12 years has just been reset when trying to launch it over the cloud.

My profile didn't seem to load properly when I most recently launched the game over the cloud (as if I have never played the game before, no stats on the game whatsoever) so I got freaked out and launched the game on my home Xbox Series X.. but my previous progress was completely wiped. It appears as if my profile save for Gears of War 3 was overwritten by this new cloud save and I'm terrified I can't revert my profile back to it's original state prior to launching it over the Xbox Cloud.

It's worth mentioning that I've successfully launched the game in the past over the cloud without issue. Other games work fine as well. I've already tried re-downloading the game, resetting the local xbox 360 cache on my xbox one and signing in and out of my profile on the xbox as well as the cloud.

If there is anyone who has any similar experience or insight with this issue please let me know.

Devastated is an understatement. My heart and my childhood memories are broken.

I've tried reaching out to Xbox Cloud support over the phone but they couldn't do anything for me except provide me with the phone number for a non-existent Gears of War team at Epic Games.. which went straight to voicemail.

Any IT techs from Xbox Cloud in here? Please help me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

submitted by /u/tonaiir
    [link] [comments]

/u/tonaiir, Jul 25, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: