Game progress bar not showing

Discus and support Game progress bar not showing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Forza horizon the Ultimate edition yesterday and I'm having trouble downloading it. Sometimes the download stops which is bearable but the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel 422, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Daniel 422
    Daniel 422 Guest

I bought Forza horizon the Ultimate edition yesterday and I'm having trouble downloading it. Sometimes the download stops which is bearable but the most irritant thing is that the progress bar is not showing. Also the app said it downloaded over 91.9GB
    which is more than the app size. When I tried to download it again the download started over. Please if you guys know how to fix it tell me.

:)

Daniel 422, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Arminator Win User

My XBoxOneX starts normally and I can navigate all around every possible screen but I can’t play.

Games that start on the Xbox One show a splash screen.

Any progress bars you see are already from the started game, and hint at issues with the game itself, not the console.

What game did you start that is showing the progress bar?
  3. CrosbyS87 Win User

Mass Effect 3 Achievement is missing

You have the same issue :-(

The icon of the Gunsmith achievement is grayed out, but the progress bar shows 10/10.
  4. KyWildcats8 Win User

I just did the update and now my aftermarket controllers don't work

Although when I confirm to clear cache, it shows a progress bar real fast and never shows anything, then just exits back to screen. Is it usually that fast?
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Console re-downloading already installed games

Hello Magazine,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I have split your post into its own thread in order to help you out directly. Whenever a game is moved from the internal storage to an external storage, a second progress bar shows up. This is not the game installing
    again. This progress bar is showing how far along the game is from moving between storages.

Just to be sure, you can access your Storage settings. Access your internal and your external storage to look for any duplicates.

Hope this helps!
  6. Misses Joust Win User

How to see Download Queue?

Hey there MegaFoo! You can see what downloads are queued and installing by navigating to My Games and Apps. Each item should have a progress bar beneath it to show its download status.
Thema:

1. Game progress bar not showing - Similar Threads - Game progress bar

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  4. How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I my progress of mergest kingdom from msn games to my Facebook account ?: I want to link my progress with facebook but I cant find it in the settings , what am I doing wrong? 9e7d7da1-6268-4ee5-8bd7-4771c1133538
  5. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  6. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  7. Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progress bar won’t start when trying to transfer game to a hard drive: I’m trying to move a game from my internal storage to my hard drive and it saying installing but when I check it it says “moving” and the percent stays at 0.0%. I don’t really know what else to...
  8. Xbox is Broken - Will My Game Progress Sync?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is Broken - Will My Game Progress Sync?: Hey guys, My Xbox One S starting to display Error 208 today. I am soon going to start troubleshooting it (Download offline system file update, Reset factory). I would like to know whether the...
  9. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  10. Can I reset my progress for a game on Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reset my progress for a game on Game Pass for PC?: Hello, I want to play Forza Horizon 5 again, but I find it more fun to start from the beginning. However Xbox automatically downloads my save data from the cloud. Is there a way to reset all...