Game previously downloaded and played isn't showing up after upgrading to new console

Discus and support Game previously downloaded and played isn't showing up after upgrading to new console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was gifted a game code that I downloaded on my Xbox one S. I've played it multiple time and have achievements. I have now upgraded to a series x but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smbrownx, Nov 26, 2023.

1. Smbrownx
    Smbrownx Guest

Game previously downloaded and played isn't showing up after upgrading to new console

I was gifted a game code that I downloaded on my Xbox one S. I've played it multiple time and have achievements. I have now upgraded to a series x but that game isnt showing up in my owned games. How do I get it back? The game store wants me to purchase it

:)

Smbrownx, Nov 26, 2023
  2. Shawn Brown2 Win User

Hello Brett, the game was Ghost Recon Wildlands. I looked and never received an email after download. This was purchased by someone else and gifted to me as a code.
  3. bralmo13 Win User

Hello Smbrownx, my name is Brett. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Thanks for reaching out to us. What game is it that you are having redeeming? Additionally, did you receive a purchase confirmation email from Xbox after redeeming your code, confirming successful redemption for the game in question?
  4. Mister Maka Win User

i need help retrieving my microsoft solitaire collection premium upgrade for 1 year

Hey there DirectedEar9963.

To clarify, are you trying to purchase a premium upgrade or have you purchased it previously and it isn't showing for you?
  5. IRB Win User

This item isn't available in the store.

If you have previously downloaded these games, they might still show up to you as you will be able to re-download them. However a new user might not see them if the have been un-published.
  6. Misses Joust Win User

Download history for xbox one

Any addons you've downloaded for the game on your profile should show up in that list. Make sure you're signed into the same Gamertag that originally redeemed and downloaded the content! Was it previously downloaded to that console, or a different one?
Thema:

1. Game previously downloaded and played isn't showing up after upgrading to new console - Similar Threads - Game previously downloaded

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change from previously saved game files to using currently saved game file?: I was opening my Forza horizon 3 game on my PC while on WiFi. The game, after booting, brought me to options of whether to use the backed up files on Xbox account or use the saved PC files which I...
  5. How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer previously downloaded games to new device from Xbox app store, Computer-pc: if you get a new computer and have games on xbox app store on your old computer, such as MSFS, then can you redownload the old computers games from the xbox app store to your new computer? Like...
  6. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  7. How to reconnect my previously downloaded Xbox PC games to a new Install of Windows 10/Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reconnect my previously downloaded Xbox PC games to a new Install of Windows 10/Xbox...: I reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC and and had to redownload the Xbox App. My Xbox PC games are kept on a different internal hard drive. And the newly downloaded Xbox app does not see the already...
  8. Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...: I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 game store wants me to pay for them even though...
  9. How to re-download a previously purchased game without Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to re-download a previously purchased game without Game Pass?: I purchased a game in 2021 and downloaded it at the time. I'd like to re-download the same game but despite my account still saying I own the game, it won't let me it unless I sign up for Game...
  10. Can't install game due to previous digital download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install game due to previous digital download: So last year, I bought Deus Ex Human Revolution on the marketplace, which was fine but then a few months later I won a copy of the Directors Cut version. The problem is I can't install either of...