Game pass windows 10

Discus and support Game pass windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have had game pass on windows 10 for a while, but I just saw that the price has been higher the last 2 months, and I got no warning for this and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Narvikboy, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Narvikboy
    Narvikboy Guest

Game pass windows 10

Hi, I have had game pass on windows 10 for a while, but I just saw that the price has been higher the last 2 months, and I got no warning for this and I would like a compensation for this, because I should probably be told that the price is rising, maybe
    the next month should be free since I started paying 59kr per months, and the last 2 months was 99kr per month, so one free month should be close to the previous cost for one month. Thanks in advance

:)

Narvikboy, Aug 18, 2018
  2. ckdgh5921
    ckdgh5921 Guest
    Does Xbox game pass enable game pass on Windows 10?

ckdgh5921, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Ariel Acu
    Ariel Acu Guest
    game pass windows 10

Hi Jonosaurus rex0,

Thank you for bringing this up. Xbox Game Pass allows you to get an unlimited access to over 100 Xbox One and Xbox 360 games on Xbox One console. This means that you will be able to get a free access to games that you haven't purchase like Sea of Thieves,
    and play them to your Xbox One console by using the Xbox Game Pass. To know more about the Xbox Game Pass, you may refer to the description provided on this

link

If you need further clarification, feel free to let us know.

Ariel Acu, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Game pass windows 10

Smwutches, Aug 18, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Game pass windows 10