Game Pass Ultimate: The Xbox 360 Version of Crysis freezes at Checkpoints on Series X/S.

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate: The Xbox 360 Version of Crysis freezes at Checkpoints on Series X/S. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to play the Crysis games available through Game Pass Ultimate/EA Play on my Xbox Series S, but the game locks up as soon as I reach... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blk_Mage_Ctype, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Game Pass Ultimate: The Xbox 360 Version of Crysis freezes at Checkpoints on Series X/S.

I've been trying to play the Crysis games available through Game Pass Ultimate/EA Play on my Xbox Series S, but the game locks up as soon as I reach the first checkpoint on the beach after disabling the first jammer. I can still access the dashboard and exit out of the game, so it doesn't lock up the system itself, just the game.

However, since the game locks up during Checkpoints, the Autosave is always Corrupted and I have to start the game all over again, only to have the same thing happen everytime I reach the Checkpoint.

I've searched for solutions to this problem online, but haven't found any. Some say that disabling Auto HDR fixes it, but it hasn't worked for me. I've tried three times now, but everytime I reach the Checkpoint, Crysis freezes. I've tried waiting to see if it would ever unfreeze, but it doesn't, the game locks up completely.

Based on what I've read, this issue is present in each of the Crysis 360 games on Game Pass Ultimate, and as near as I can figure, there's nothing that can be done to prevent it, ergo the games need to be patched, but on the off chance that someone here may know of a solution, I'm posting this thread here in search of answers.

Failing that, hopefully someone from Microsoft will see this and do something about it, because it makes Game Pass Ultimate look bad having games on it which are broken and cannot be progressed in due to a crippling bug.

:)

Blk_Mage_Ctype, Jan 26, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate: The Xbox 360 Version of Crysis freezes at Checkpoints on Series X/S.