Game Pass Ultimate Sub: couldn't grab EDF2025, can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate Sub: couldn't grab EDF2025, can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm in Italy, and I couldn't grab EDF2025 and now I can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2. On my PC I get an infinite spinning ring if I try to purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cavalieroscuro, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Game Pass Ultimate Sub: couldn't grab EDF2025, can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2

I'm in Italy, and I couldn't grab EDF2025 and now I can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2. On my PC I get an infinite spinning ring if I try to purchase TTT2, same thing happened with EDF2025.

Contacted XBox support and they didn't solve the issue, and I lost one game.

I don't own a One yet, it should arrive today, but until now I always managed to get all the games on the service.

:)

Cavalieroscuro, Sep 26, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate Sub: couldn't grab EDF2025, can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2