Game pass ultimate stopped working on mobile

Discus and support Game pass ultimate stopped working on mobile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My ultimate game pass on mobile android phone stopped working last night. It shows I need to subscribe to ultimate to play. It was working fine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Crawford1, May 5, 2023.

1. Game pass ultimate stopped working on mobile

My ultimate game pass on mobile android phone stopped working last night. It shows I need to subscribe to ultimate to play. It was working fine yesterday afternoon while playing on my phone. My console shows I have my ultimate subscription also.

:)

Jason Crawford1, May 5, 2023
  2. MateusFontana Win User

I redeem "discord&xbox" code (Xbox ultiamte 2 months) and I got xbox game pass for pc...

Strange, try downloading the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile, log in with the same account that has the ultimate game pass, and try to access the perks through it, see if that works, please.
  3. Todd Barclay1 Win User

Game Pass app crashing immediately upon opening (android) - 2nd forum post

I have same exact issue with my Samsung Galaxy s21 Ultra. Game pass mobile app used to work fine, I upgraded my main account to Game Pass Ultimate, and the mobile app crashes immediately. I just tried the airplane mode and wifi reconnect, and the app will now stay connected.
  4. CU DAIGH Win User

Games pass mobile installation stopped working

I have uninstalled and reinstalled even installed the beta app same thing
  5. EdwardKenway195 Win User

Yeaa same happening to my app too i hope there is a fix for this.
  6. Chandan2805 Win User

It seems that issue is with the app itself.

Try reinstalling the app.
Thema:

Game pass ultimate stopped working on mobile

1. Game pass ultimate stopped working on mobile - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...