Game pass ultimate on PC, can't join online games or host

Discus and support Game pass ultimate on PC, can't join online games or host in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Xbox game pass ultimate for PC, the games I had downloaded are working fine but the only issue is I can't join my friends online or host any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr Gotzel, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Mr Gotzel
    Mr Gotzel Guest

I have Xbox game pass ultimate for PC, the games I had downloaded are working fine but the only issue is I can't join my friends online or host any game. I have checked my NAT and it says moderate and sometimes unable to qualify while server connectivity shows blocked so I guess it has something to do with those. I tried all the steps on the forums but nothing worked at all.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Mr Gotzel, Mar 11, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Microsoft is aware of the case, it is notified that the problem is in the app, this means that they are working day and night to solve the Game Pass problem in the application, but unfortunately nothing has been reported about the resolution of the problem, and unfortunately what we all that's left is to wait.
  3. -DimD- Win User

xbox game pass

Hi,

If you bought the Game Pass Ultimate, you don't need to purchase a subscription for Game Pass PC, It's included.

If you just have a Game Pass Console subscription, you should upgrade to Ultimate is the cheaper option to play on console and PC (you'll have xbox live for free) or buy an additional subscription for Game Pass PC.

Just be careful, the game catalogues are not totally the same between PC and Console.

The link for online subscription :

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#join

Best Regards,
  4. Georges C. Win User

GamePass

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello K, you the Game Pass subscription or Game Pass Ultimate, because only the Game Pass subscription does not allow you to play online, so you would have to have the Game Pass Ultimate .

Note: this if you are on the console.

On PC it is not necessary to subscribe to play online.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-game-pass?xr=sh...
  5. Smwutches Win User

Question about gamepass

There Game Pass for console, which is for the Xbox One and Series S/X and then there's Game Pass for PC which is only for PC. They each have a lot of the same games, just console vs. PC, and PC Game Pass does have less games than console. If you would like to play games on both the console and PC, then you would want to look into Game Pass Ultimate which includes Game Pass for console, PC Game Pass, and Gold (which would need to play online multiplayer on the console anyway).

Sharing through Xbox is not done the same way a Nintendo Online subscription is done. You can't actually share the subscription, but you can set a console as your Home console and other people who use the console would then be able to access online multiplayer (if you have Gold/Ultimate) and any games you've downloaded from Game Pass or purchased.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Change subscription

Also, if you purchase Game Pass first, then it would be converted to Ultimate and if you cancel ultimate, you would lose your Game Pass subscription. So if you do cancel Ultimate, do it first before you downgrade to just Game Pass.

Which subscription are you downgrading to, is it Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, or Game Pass Core?

If Game Pass Core, you will only have access to just over 30 games that are part of the Game Pass catalogue, and online multiplayer.

If Xbox Game Pass, you will have access to all the Game Pass games on the Xbox Console, and no online multiplayer.

If PC Game Pass, then you will have access to all the Game Pass games on the PC including EA Play, and online multiplayer.
Thema:

1. Game pass ultimate on PC, can't join online games or host - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...