Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox

Discus and support Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can anyone help me? For years i’ve paid for game pass ultimate and had my dads xbox as the home xbox of my account so that he can also have access to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BigFatJack7, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox

Can anyone help me? For years i’ve paid for game pass ultimate and had my dads xbox as the home xbox of my account so that he can also have access to ultimate. As of today for some reason it is showing he only has game pass “core” so isn’t able to access everything i can, i have no idea why. Any ideas?? Thanks

submitted by /u/BigFatJack7
    [link] [comments]

/u/BigFatJack7, Jan 4, 2024
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

(Share) Xbox Live

I have Xbox Gold and Game Pass Ultimate on my designated home console. When my friend signs it to her account on my console. She cannot access my Xbox Live gold or Game Pass Ultimate. How can i share these subscriptions?
    Game sharing is only allowed with in households
  3. DTrevorMaker Win User

gamepass pc family share

If you are trying to share your Game Pass Ultimate subscription on the Xbox console then you can use the Home Xbox feature to do that.

Here is how to designate the console as your preferred Home Xbox:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.

If you are trying to share your Game Pass Ultimate subscription on PC please sign in the account that owns the subscription on the Microsoft Store App and the account that you want to share the Game Pass games on the Xbox app.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Question about Game Pass Ultimate

Well, her XBox isn't my home XBox, it would be hers. I know I can share my game library to her but wasn't sure if I can share the benefits of Game Pass Ultimate to her or she needs her own subscription.
    In order to share your Game Pass Ultimate with her, you'll have to set her console as you home and then you can sign out from there.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass for Family

6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Game pass not sharing?

My girlfriend had recently got game pass ultimate and we said we would gameshare it. Her home xbox is my xbox and my accounts home xbox is on her console. The subscription is only showing up on her xbox and is not transferring to mine also how do i fix this?
    Gamesharing through the "Home" feature does not share the Ultimate subscription. "Home" console lets you play any of her purchased and downloaded games even if they are from Game Pass. Your account will not show as having Ultimate, and your account will not be able to utilize Game Pass PC or cloud gaming. Those features are only for the account that actually purchased Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox

1. Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...