Game pass ultimate not letting me buy Deals with Gold games.

Discus and support Game pass ultimate not letting me buy Deals with Gold games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game pass ultimate not letting me buy deals with gold games. Keeps asking me to manage subscription. I’m paid up until August 2023... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rich Nemesis, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Rich Nemesis
    Rich Nemesis Guest

Game pass ultimate not letting me buy deals with gold games. Keeps asking me to manage subscription. I’m paid up until August 2023

:)

Rich Nemesis, Jun 22, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Rich!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know which device are you trying to purchase the deals with gold games, is it on Windows PC or Xbox console?

Kindly confirm if the status of your Xbox game pass ultimate is active by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > Services and subscription.
  3. lI Comet Il Win User

xbox Gold Memberships

As Smwutches said, Game Pass Ultimate is Xbox Live Gold and gamepass combined it wouldn't make sense to have Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass Ultimate so it upgrades.

As far as I know, the £1 deal is to upgrade only anyway Not to buy out without Gold. You will have to buy Gold again unfortunately.
  4. Jr. Etwon Win User

XBox One S

You will need to have an Xbox live gold subscription in order to play most online games. Although for a better deal you can get the Xbox ultimate pass which includes Xbox live gold and Xbox Game Pass, which lets you play lots of great games without having
    to buy them.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass

It depends on if you bought Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate. Regular Game Pass would be separate from Gold. Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold. So if you buy Ultimate while already having Gold, your Gold is converted to Ultimate.
  6. Trevioso Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate not working xbox live gold

Same issue. I let my last game pass expire in April, setup a new Xbox Live Gold membership and upgraded it to Game Pass Ultimate. I now can't redeem any free games and get misleading Gold deals if I buy it directly or don't use the shopping cart on the web page.

Its like it forgot my gold membership (says cancelled on membership page) and won't include it or recognize "Game Pass Ultimate is upgraded Gold" anymore. I tried calling Xbox support and made zero headway with them.

At least the workaround will help with some discounts/deals, but doesn't really resolve not getting your new free game every 2 weeks.
Thema:

1. Game pass ultimate not letting me buy Deals with Gold games. - Similar Threads - Game pass ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...