Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've already spent an hour in the support chat regarding this issue, and they couldn't help me. My partial card details didn't pull anything up on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/inwe-meneldur, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help

I've already spent an hour in the support chat regarding this issue, and they couldn't help me. My partial card details didn't pull anything up on their system, and none of the accounts on my XboxOne (other than my own) had a GPU subscription. My bank transactions show a double charge, and they add up to there having been two charges, but because the chat has no file transfer, I couldn't show them this. The first charge occurred on the day my subscription renewed (yesterday) and the second one was earlier today.

What else can I do? It's almost $16AU, and I'd really rather not lose that money because of a system error.

submitted by /u/inwe-meneldur
    [link] [comments]

/u/inwe-meneldur, Aug 25, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

I’m being charged for ultimate and it will not allow me to cancel

Hello TypicalMars1680,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been charged for a service that you do not use and you need help with cancelling it. This is definitely not the experience we want for our customers. No worries, I will do my best to help you sort this out.

Based on the details you provided, there is a possibility that the Game Pass Ultimate subscription is attached on another Microsoft account. To cancel the subscription, you can follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account where there is an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription on the Microsoft website.

2. Go to the Services & subscriptions page.

3. Find your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription and select Manage.

4. Select Cancel.

5. Follow the instructions to confirm cancellation.

If there's no active subscription on your account or you can't locate the account where the subscription is attached, we highly suggest contacting Xbox Live Support Contact us | Xbox Support so they can help you further or talk to Phone Support by requesting for a callback from the support page.
    Additionally, you can also contact your bank to file a dispute for the charge and block the charges to prevent from getting charge again for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Jhonkito Win User

why does my gamepass say i renewed on the 12th of december, but I got charged on the 16th

Hi Seth, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

This is probably a billing error on Microsoft's part. Microsoft's billing system may have attempted to charge you for your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription on December 12, but the charge was denied due to insufficient funds. When you deposited money into your bank account on December 12, Microsoft's billing system attempted to charge you again, but the charge was processed as a new charge, rather than a renewal charge.

Was money deducted from your account twice? did you verify it?

Best regards
    Jhon
  4. RaedenWulf Win User

game pass ultimate charged twice

yes i am able to see both charges
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, in this case you can use the refund form as well.
    Use the order number associated with the second transaction (the more recent) available in your order history
    And include the order number for the first transaction in the description
    Use the same categories "Billing error" and "duplicated charge"

Don't forget to be as detailed as possible
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this RAEDENWULF

Just to confirm, are you able to see both charges for the subscription in your Microsoft account order history?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Or only one?
    If it's only one and if you received both charges at the same time, you can try filling the refund form:
    https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Under category select billing error and then duplicated charge for the same item
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help

1. Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...