Game Pass Ultimate Ad for $1 not working

Discus and support Game Pass Ultimate Ad for $1 not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I currently do not have Game Pass Ultimate but I did have it at 1 time. I decided a few months ago that when when subscription would run out that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DrSchlepenstein, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Game Pass Ultimate Ad for $1 not working

I currently do not have Game Pass Ultimate but I did have it at 1 time. I decided a few months ago that when when subscription would run out that I would not renew Game Pass Ultimate and stick with normal Live as it was cheaper.

I was browsing in the store today on Xbox One saw an ad for upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. But when I click on the ad, it takes me to the Game Pass Ultimate purchase screen and it says its $14.99 now. If I select Buy, it tries to charge me the $14.99
    and not the $1 that it was showing in the ad.

Why is this? Is this because I was a former Game Pass subscriber and the $1 promo is only for new subscribers who've never had Game Pass before? If so, you need to put that somewhere cause this ad is misleading. I could not find anywhere in the Game Pass
    description, highlights, terms & conditions, features, or the Learn More option where it states the $1 promo is for new subscribers only and not recurring subscribers.

If you aren't going to give me the promo price of $1, then stop showing me the ad saying I can upgrade for just $1.

:)

DrSchlepenstein, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can anyone here confirm how many times can I do the 1:1 conversion?

Actually, the 1:1 conversion will work any time you have standard Gold or Game Pass and then purchase Ultimate. Thete is no limit for this.

The 4 month conversion takes place when you have an active Ultimate subscription and are adding standard Gold or Game Pass to that.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Convert Gold to Game Pass Ultimate again

That conversion rate is only for after you already have Ultimate on your account and are adding a standard gold/game pass to Ultimate. If you have a standard gold or game pass subscription and are adding Ultimate to that, it converts at a rate of 1:1 whether
    you've previously upgraded or not.
  4. Smwutches Win User

What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

When you upgrade from standard Gold/Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, you upgrade at a ratio of 1:1.

The 3:1 conversion ratio is what happens when you already have Ultimate and are adding standard Gold/Game Pass to Ultimate.
  5. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Let the gamers have Gamepass promotions once a year

i would love that... i keep getting the 1 month of game pass ultimate for $1 ad and I already own it so it wont work for me
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rate

To get the 1:1 you have to have standard Gold/Game Pass and then purchase Ultimate. The other conversion rate is if you already have Ultimate and are adding standard Gold/Game Pass.
Thema:

Game Pass Ultimate Ad for $1 not working

1. Game Pass Ultimate Ad for $1 not working - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...