Game pass saves after computer format

Discus and support Game pass saves after computer format in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I find my old saves from game pass game after I format my pc. I downloaded skyrim again but i dont have my old save.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marcin Duda, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Marcin Duda
    Marcin Duda Guest

Can I find my old saves from game pass game after I format my pc. I downloaded skyrim again but i dont have my old save.

:)

Marcin Duda, Jul 8, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Marcin. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Usually all games played through Xbox or Xbox app upload your saves to the cloud. If your cloud saves got corrupted and are not being loaded anymore, unfortunately there's nothing to do.

But you can try to reinstall the game to see if it syncs to the cloud again. Or test other games to see if they are able to load their previous saves or not.

Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

only a fraction of the gamepass pc games upload to cloud the rest keep saves local and if they have reset or formatted the pc then they are gone forever.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox One update stuck updating

None of my USBs are fortmatted to NTFS and im not deleting everything from them because of Xbox’s mistake
    You can format it to NTFS in windows or even Mac computers now. It shows you how in that tutorial for Windows. Please put the data on your computer while you format it and after this format it back after this, to the default, (probably FAT32) and you're
    ready to go.

The factory reset keeping games and apps only erases some settings and your profile, you can redownload the profile and your games, apps, and saves are not removed with this.

This is the only solution to your problem.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Gamepass PC Hard drive issue

Hi,

This second drive you've tried to use, has it always been in this PC or was it taken from older computer? If it was from older computer, did you format it for use with your new PC?

If it's from older PC and wasn't formatted, it can probably see an older WindowsApps folder that is marked for a different computer. It is this Apps folder that your Windows wants to be deleted.

The safest sure fire way to get Apps and Games to install again from both PC Game Pass and the Windows Store would be to back up the contents of this drive and format it.
  6. Jaxon Cox Win User

Is there a way to get my PC Game Pass save data from the cloud?

1. I am using PC Game Pass on my gaming computer.

2. Yes, I played the game in February when I had game pass, and now I no longer have game pass.

3. Yes, I didn’t wanna pay $10 and have to download 80GB of content for a few megabytes of save data.

It’s unfortunate that my save data was removed from my computer just because I deleted the game. I still wanted the save data.
Thema:

1. Game pass saves after computer format - Similar Threads - Game pass saves

2. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  3. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  4. Does Xbox PC Game Pass save game save files on PC Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox PC Game Pass save game save files on PC Game Pass.: If I uninstall my game from my PC, will all the saved game progress be saved to the cloud? And would I be able to recover it after installing the game again. fee4ddad-eb1e-4ba1-a5c9-49879e5f0f50
  5. Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.: Hi I have a question about the sync and the xbox play anywhere. This is my problem, i played sea of the stars in the xbox app in my Asus Rog Ally, before i took a flight i activate the settings...
  6. How do I turn off cloud saving for Starfield on Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off cloud saving for Starfield on Game Pass?: I only have 5gb of onedrive, and I need to turn off cloud saving. I dont use it anyway and I wont be blackmailed into buying more storage that I dont want. a5104da8-f63a-4b50-82a4-235951397600
  7. My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is...: My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is that why they won’t save? Do you need the game pass to save clips? 53aaf2f3-6fc0-4b13-afd7-7a157904f259
  8. How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?: 2 months ago I created a new, alternate account to try out a free trial code for game pass a friend had given me(you can't use free trial's on existing accounts even if you've never had game pass...
  9. Starfield on Xbox Game Pass for PC cloud saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on Xbox Game Pass for PC cloud saves?: I have been having a hell of a time with Starfield for PC through the Game Pass. It seems every time there is an update to the game, when I try to start the game it instantly crashes. After hours...
  10. Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?: dont give me the steam version i need the pc game pass version 8ebe8c47-496c-42b9-9ed5-b1389e2e230c