game pass problem not being able to get games

Discus and support game pass problem not being able to get games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hello to everyone i was having this wierd problem that i paid for game pass ultimate yesterday today was all good until now it says i need to join game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sug_madic-_-, Mar 26, 2020.

1. game pass problem not being able to get games

hello to everyone i was having this wierd problem that i paid for game pass ultimate yesterday today was all good until now it says i need to join game pass to get a game pass game until now i downloaded NBA2020 it worked all fine i dont seem to get where the problem is anyone that can help thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Sug_madic-_-
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sug_madic-_-, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

game pass and not being able to play

Did you buy Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Since that is an online game, Gold is required to play it which is included in Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. contimaloris Win User

Windows 11 XBOX app games stuck at "Preparing (0%)" when installing

Having this problem as well. Not a good look for Xbox especially now that they are trying to push PC Game Pass. Gaming platform 101 - being able to download games...
  4. SePPiE Win User

What is one thing you like about the Xbox One?

Xbox's greatest feature is Game Pass. Being able to get in touch with games that you else might have passed on and actually finding a lot of hidden gems.
  5. Tsahar Sobe Win User

How to share game pass ultimate on same console

Hi

The main account is set as the home account.

I am able to play the game pass games, so it is being shared.

The problem is with fifa 23, trying to create a an account but it fails
  6. Georges C. Win User

Not being able to purchase Xbox Game Pass

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello TheMangoCrew12, this type of error usually occurs when we don't have a billing address in the account, it automatically assumes US.

Click the link below and enter a billing address and see if you can execute the purchase later.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses
Thema:

game pass problem not being able to get games

1. game pass problem not being able to get games - Similar Threads - game pass problem

2. I think game pass has a problem with me

in XboX Insiders
    I think game pass has a problem with me: Every time I purchase a game within a week that same game comes to Game Pass and I don't think it's a coincidence they like to f, mess with me submitted by /u/Time_Storage_9420 [link] [comments]
  3. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  4. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  5. Problem with the installation of a new game on xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the installation of a new game on xbox game pass: Hi today they add Assassins Creed Valhalla on game pass so i want to play it on my Pc, but when i try to install it i got a sad face, and i dont know what to do, any idea of what is happening?...
  6. RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems: I received an RTX 4060 for Christmas that was bundled with Xbox Game Pass for 3 months. When I tried redeeming the code, I was told to "check the instructions that came with your code. You might...
  7. I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem with redeeming my game pass code: I need support to redeem the code for my pc f66fe80b-5016-4113-8969-a66eee72ec3b
  8. Problem with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with game pass: So, i got 1year prepaid game pass ultimate that lasts till 26 jan 2024. i open my game pass games, and it asks me to sign in or renew the subscription. please help me solve this, im by no means...
  9. Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did game pass solve this kind of problems ?: My question is if I had already a disk game and it's been installed in my console but the disk is gone..... if I get a game pass shall the game works. 7f900d1d-2f45-46e6-abd0-c024584dedbf
  10. Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield v problem if the game pass ultimate was my home: Most of the players right now on Xbox have problem when they try to play battlefield v the problem happen if you switch from account that have game pass in it and it was my home to the account...