Game Pass PC Settings won't save

Discus and support Game Pass PC Settings won't save in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am not able to save my settings in the xbox app on pc. I keep selecting the option for a shortcut to be made on the desktop when I install and I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vikiro, Dec 10, 2021.

1. /u/Vikiro
    /u/Vikiro Guest

I am not able to save my settings in the xbox app on pc. I keep selecting the option for a shortcut to be made on the desktop when I install and I chose a different drive to be my default instal location. However, when I go to install a game this drive will not show up, and when I check my settings again they have not saved. Does anyone know how to fix this? My pc is up to date and so is the xbox app.

submitted by /u/Vikiro
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vikiro, Dec 10, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why can't I access Game Pass on my PC?

That could either be Game Pass Core or PC Game Pass. If it's Core, it won't work on PC.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Switching from Game Pass Ultimate To Game Pass Core problem

Game Pass Core is primarily for console. It won't do anything on PC. You would need either PC Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate if you're using PC.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Ordered Gamepass Ultimate (1€) but XBOX App shows only content of normal Gamepass

Game Pass Ultimate is just a bundled subscription for Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. It doesn't change what games are available through Game Pass. Game Pass for Console has more games included than Game Pass for PC, so you won't see
    all of the same games. Control is only available through Game Pass for Console so you won't have access on the PC. EA Play is also only currently available through the console and will be added for PC sometimes this year.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I want buy hogwarts legacy on my pc if i purchase through microsoft store will my saves transfer to xbox when i buy it again?

The game won't support cross-saves, so if you buy it again on Xbox, you won't be able to use your PC saves.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one Utimate game pass will it merge with my gaming PC

Game Pass Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Console, and Game Pass for PC. As long as you're signed into the same account on both the PC and Xbox, you would have Game Pass on both.

You won't be able to access all Xbox games on the PC. Only games that are Play Anywhere or included in Game Pass for PC.
Thema:

1. Game Pass PC Settings won't save - Similar Threads - Game Pass Settings

2. The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The account I have set for my home Xbox has game pass ultimate but unless that account is...: So the account I have set on my console as my home Xbox account has the game pass ultimate subscription but when I sign into my account I can't access multiplayer games unless I have that account...
  3. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  4. How do I set up for online bf5 (already have game pass)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I set up for online bf5 (already have game pass): recently bought battlefield 5 for my Xbox series x and even got an xbox game pass subscription to play online. However It won't let me go online, as it freezes and won't let me get past creating...
  5. Help setting up separate game pass accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help setting up separate game pass accounts: I am starting a business that uses 10 Xbox consoles. Each consoles will need to have its own game van account. How can I buy a separate game pass account on consoles after the first one. When I...
  6. Default language in EA App is assumed russian with Xbox PC Game Pass settings set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Default language in EA App is assumed russian with Xbox PC Game Pass settings set to...: Hello! I'm from Ukraine and I was one of the first to buy the PC Game Pass when it launched in Ukraine. However, there is an integration with EA, where you can install and play games from EA in...
  7. I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to...: I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to transfer it to my correct account? 6d5a466a-1e9d-44ac-9841-da708981d931
  8. My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both....: My son and I have separate consoles, and are on my game pass. Also set home xbox on both. Why can't my son play certain games. They say uninstallable to Join Ultimate...
  9. I created a new account to set up Xbox gold/game pass. Password is apparently incorrect and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I created a new account to set up Xbox gold/game pass. Password is apparently incorrect and...: Hi there, I made a new account (not the one I am using now) so I could get the Xbox Gold and PC game pass. I made a new account on my mac and then logged in with the password to add the gold and...
  10. When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass.: Hello, When my region is set to Portugal in the Windows Settings, I can't get the game pass. But if I change it to the United States it lets me enter the page. If I try to put my region on...