Game Pass PC not connecting with Ubisoft Connect

Discus and support Game Pass PC not connecting with Ubisoft Connect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I am trying to install Far Cry 5 using Game Pass Ultimate subscription. When I click Install on the game page it wants me to install Ubisoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justin Case2, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Justin Case2
    Justin Case2 Guest

Game Pass PC not connecting with Ubisoft Connect [​IMG]
    I am trying to install Far Cry 5 using Game Pass Ultimate subscription. When I click Install on the game page it wants me to install Ubisoft Connect even if it is already installed. After I try to install it and the installer says that a newer version is installed. After ending the process the install button in the Xbox apps displays Preparing.

I tried uninstalling Ubisoft Connect and installing it through the Xbox app and after the install it gets updated. I then log in but nothing happens exept the Install button turning from Preparing to Install again. The process then repeats when i click Install it tries to install Ubisoft Connect.

It is like the Ubisoft Connect app is not recognized by the Xbox app even if it works correctly standalone.

:)

Justin Case2, Apr 22, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Unable to install Battlefield with the Xbox Game Pass

In order to access EA or Ubisoft games on Game Pass you must download EA play or UbiSoft connect. They manage their own games on PC. You must connect your accounts to those developers so that they will know that you have access to these games through Game Pass
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can't click install for assassin's creed Valhalla on gamepass.

you need to install the Ubisoft connect app and make sure your Ubisoft account is linked to your Microsoft account. Both EA and Ubisoft handle their PC game pass games through their own launchers
  4. Rostom L Win User

I can not load assassins s creed odyssey after installing (game pass)

On the image you upload, was it the base game? If so, it should still be part of game pass.

Please make sure that you have installed the Ubisoft connect app to manage your Ubisoft games on PC.
  5. grooner Win User

Xbox app now starts Ubisoft Connect app on launch

After being fixed for 4 months this problem has come back - Ubisoft Connect is once again starting when the Xbox app is launched

There is now a setting in the Xbox app to disable the Ubisoft Connect PC extension - which stops this happening - OK as long as youre not trying to access Ubisoft games as part of a Game Pass subscription
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Justin. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Kindly check first if your Game pass Ultimate or Game pass for PC subscription is active from this link, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

If it's active, please go to this link, https://gamepass.ubisoft.com/en-us. Make sure you are logged in to your Ubisoft account, you will have to link your Xbox game pass account here.

Once that's done, open the Ubisoft connect app then the game will appear there and you should be able to install or launch it.
Thema:

1. Game Pass PC not connecting with Ubisoft Connect - Similar Threads - Game Pass connecting

2. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  3. I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to online multiplayer games yet I have game pass ultimate and can play...: I’ve been having a problem connecting to multiplayer games although I have game pass ultimate I can play forza horizon 5 fine so Ik I have gamepass but every game that requires online multiplayer...
  4. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  5. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC - Unabled to connect to EA Play. EA has no support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Unabled to connect to EA Play. EA has no support.: I bought XBOX game pass. Several EA games are on game pass. To play an EA game through game pass, we are required to download EA play and then launch the game through EA play. However, EA Play...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to PC Game Pass: Today when I went to turn on my PC and open up gamepass, I was shown a small alert that said "No controller is connected" last night I had used the same controller without any issue but this...
  8. I have Xbox game pass ultimate on my Xbox but when I connected the same account to my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox game pass ultimate on my Xbox but when I connected the same account to my Xbox...: How can I get game pass on my pc 0478a747-05e8-450b-b161-444991826b57
  9. How do I connect EA Play from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription to another account...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect EA Play from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription to another account...: Sorry I know this is kind of confusing but bear with me. So, I just recently spoke with a friend and I am now currently sharing their Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription and I am having some...
  10. After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...: Keeping this simple to understand My card info expired and i didnt know till the end of this month and it declined the GPU subscription, instantly couldnt connect to any online games. I went in...