Game Pass PC is device bound?

Discus and support Game Pass PC is device bound? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have activated my Xbox Game Pass PC on my Desktop and I just updated my laptop to May 2019 Update. My subscription is not showing up on the laptop,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ziggybee, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/Ziggybee
    /u/Ziggybee Guest

I have activated my Xbox Game Pass PC on my Desktop and I just updated my laptop to May 2019 Update.

My subscription is not showing up on the laptop, I'm using the same Xbox Live Account.

Is it an account sync issue or the Game Pass il limited to a single PC?

submitted by /u/Ziggybee
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ziggybee, Jun 14, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Can't Download Metro Exodus with the Xbox Game Pass for Windows

Here is a link to the page you can download the PC Game Pass app from. Also this version of Game Pass is still new and in its Beta so there's bound to be some
    bugs.
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Games won't launch on Xbox Beta

Unfortunately as Game Pass for PC is in its Beta stage there's bound to be bugs and issues. The best you can do for now is to keep up with the thread mentioned and be patient.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Controller Settings

Usually, if the controller is paired with the PC, it should not turn on the console anymore, as it should only be able to be bound to one single devic.

There is no setting to "force" the console to stay off when a bound controller is turned on. What Adapter did you get? Is it a Bluetooth adapter or an actual Xbox Wireless gaming adapter?

Can you try to connect the controller to the PC via a Micro-USB data cable (be aware that some smartphone charging cables only have the power lines connected, but have no data lines, so the controller won't be properly detected with such charging cables)?

If you connect it once with an USB cable, the controller should "forget" it was bound to the console, and now that it's bound to the PC, should not turn on the console anymore.
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Xbox Game Pass On PC Is Useless

Hi There,

Please keep in mind that the Xbox PC Game Pass is still in the Beta phase so there is bound to be some bugs and glitches etc. This should all be eventually sorted out, but like everything it takes time.
  6. PhilMarck Win User

EA wins "Worst Company" Golden Poo Award.....for a second time in a row.

They deserve it they started the online pass crap. And went for years up dating the same crap fifa game
    1) Online Pass was bound to happen eventually as is on PC already.

2) They have perfected the football simulator engine in FIFA and it isn't crap by any means. PES is garbage, though.
Thema:

1. Game Pass PC is device bound? - Similar Threads - Game Pass device

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  7. PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GAME PASS INCLUDED WITH THE DEVICE CAN'T CLAIM: I bought a gaming laptop that has a 3 month gaming pass subscription which I can't claim because the microsoft store on my windows laptop only has USA country in it. I live in the Philippines and...
  8. Can I play on a tablet / android device if I buy a Friends and family Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play on a tablet / android device if I buy a Friends and family Game Pass?: Hello. I would like to buy a Friends and family game pass, but we do not have an Xbox. I would be playing on my laptop, and other family members would be on tablets and android devices. Will this...
  9. I can't find the Xbox Game Pass included with my device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the Xbox Game Pass included with my device.: I got my laptop its been a month I had Xbox Gamepass included with this . And now I did not see my Game Pass in the Microsoft Store>Library>Included with device or in XBOX. Now it's not there....
  10. Windows cannot acess the specified device, path or file when trying to run my game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows cannot acess the specified device, path or file when trying to run my game pass games: Hello, whenever I try to launch any game pass games, I get the error stated in the title. I have tried reinstalling gaming services, changing permision, but I cannot change xboxgames file from...