Game pass PC Conan Exiles launch 0xc0ea0001

Discus and support Game pass PC Conan Exiles launch 0xc0ea0001 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Something went wrong launching your game. Code it spits out 0xc0ea0001. Tried everything reset, repair xbox app and conan exiles apps. Ran sfc /scannow... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Unisoldier3, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Unisoldier3
    Unisoldier3 Guest

Something went wrong launching your game. Code it spits out 0xc0ea0001. Tried everything reset, repair xbox app and conan exiles apps. Ran sfc /scannow and DISM. Checked for latest updates. Tried to uninstall and reinstall game services and xbox app and conan exiles. Any fixes? Other games like Grounded launch fine.

:)

Unisoldier3, Nov 4, 2022
  2. Unisoldier3 Win User

Silly thing indeed that did it. Thanks
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

This can be a bit dumb, but please try to set the time and timezone to automatic

For this go to Windows system > time and language > date and time and enable both

"Set time automatically" and "Set time zone automatically"

**If you already have both settings enabled , disable the toggles. Wait a minute, enable the toggles. Click on sync now and try again.

Also, double check if the country / region in your PC is the same as your physical location. For this go to Windows system > time and language > language & region > under region
  4. Unisoldier3 Win User

No antivirus just tried both things above and same issue at launch
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, don't worry. That's normal.

And don't worry, let's try something different in this case:

A. If you have an antivirus or similar software installed in your PC please try disabling all the protections temporarily and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC to see if that helps (maybe a third party app service is causing interferences)
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

C. Try creating a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  6. Unisoldier3 Win User

No change did the instructions above and it has been reinstalled to c:/ many times. What is happening? I also noticed I had two gaming services in service.msc
Thema:

1. Game pass PC Conan Exiles launch 0xc0ea0001 - Similar Threads - Game pass Conan

2. Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - Conan Exiles: Please help me. SO I have downloaded Conan Exile from Game Pass went to go play it for the first time gave me the option to install battleye. but for some dumb reason i declined to install it. at...
  3. Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...: Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a way to bring up Admin commands? Or i guess type commands? Im trying to use the keyboard on my laptop for...
  4. game pass xbox conan wont play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass xbox conan wont play: Conan exiles on game pass wont work for me at all, when i click on the game i can only play it through cloud, there is no option to download the game besides some nudity dlc that i couldnt care...
  5. So why does the PC Xbox Game pass not update for Conan Exiles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why does the PC Xbox Game pass not update for Conan Exiles?: I am being forced to re-download Conan Exiles for another time despite this current update, as of 24/03/2023, being a small hotfix. The xbox game pass has a check for updates button, but it just...
  6. Repair on Game Pass (PC) game/owned Conan Exiles stuck in Que for repair/install how do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Repair on Game Pass (PC) game/owned Conan Exiles stuck in Que for repair/install how do I...: I have come back after trying to repair/modify files option or whatever it is. To only have the game stuck on fully downloaded but not installed or finished... not done after a full 24 hours. No...
  7. Can i play conan exiles on pc xbox game pass with a friend on xbox console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play conan exiles on pc xbox game pass with a friend on xbox console?: I downloaded conan exiles on xbox game pass on pc and my friend downloaded it on his xbox console also with game pass but we couldn't find any way to play together either in coop or with...
  8. pc game pass - conan - update button will not function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pc game pass - conan - update button will not function: hate having to uninstall game then reinstall game to update (example Conan game.) not sure if any of my games update on pc game pass when i check thru manage and update nothing happens. i see them...
  9. When will Conan Exiles 3.0 Age of Sorcery be applied to Window's/Game Pass version???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Conan Exiles 3.0 Age of Sorcery be applied to Window's/Game Pass version???: Conan Exiles update 3.0 Age of Sorcery was just released today and I can't play it because Windows/Game Pass has not updated the game!!! I have tried forcing an update in every way possible. I...
  10. Conan Exiles MS Store Game Pass and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conan Exiles MS Store Game Pass and Xbox: I have Conan Exiles MS Store game pass and my friends are on Xbox. How do I play with them as i cant figure it out. 780624ac-9294-4242-a9a3-ab1c870f4f88