Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...

Discus and support Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ....that were in the "active download" mobile queue with status "concluded" With that, Xbox tries to download the game, but it's already downloaded.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fgalfo, Jan 25, 2022.

1. /u/fgalfo
    /u/fgalfo Guest

Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...

....that were in the "active download" mobile queue with status "concluded"

With that, Xbox tries to download the game, but it's already downloaded. The more games you have in queue with status "concluded", more games are sent to console queue

Can someone try to reproduce this issue? I'm using latest Xbox Game Pass mobile app 2112.73.1210 b: v17

submitted by /u/fgalfo
    [link] [comments]

/u/fgalfo, Jan 25, 2022
  2. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

Game Pass App Search Not Working

Whenever I select the "search" function in the mobile app, it crashes and closes the app. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I still have the same problem. I'm on a Galaxy S10e.
    I am on an S8+, are you using the Xbox Game Pass app or the Game Pass Beta App?

I am using the Beta app and it works as expected when searching?
  3. pcplod007 Win User

Game pass log in

I used to be signed in but am not any more, I have used both the game pass and game pass beta apps I have tried using wifi and mobile network and still go round in circles I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the apps I am logged in fine on the xbox
    app
  4. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Rocket league won't install

You can install game pass games from your mobile device to your console. Just download the Game Pass app and it should work.
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Where can the PSO2 Perk be found for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, you can find your perks on your console within the Xbox Game Pass tab, in the new Xbox (beta) app on Windows
    10 PC, or within the Xbox Game Pass mobile app. And as Zenosos said Pso2 is Na and Canada only
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass (again)

You can install the Xbox Game Pass mobile app, and it will send notifications when games are leaving Game Pass and when new games arrive. If you can't install the app, you can follow Xbox Game Pass on Twitter. There is also a Game Pass section on the Home
    Dashboard of the Xbox console now where you can find this information.
Thema:

1. Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games... - Similar Threads - Game Pass mobile

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  4. My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox game pass quests have disappeared completely and mobile and PC points are not...: Hi, I’m in the UK and ll the game pass quests on Xbox have disappeared completely there is no longer an option for the quests. Also my mobile and PC point will not register I do like 45 bing...
  5. Xbxo Game Pass app on mobile inquiry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbxo Game Pass app on mobile inquiry: Hey Microsoft, How can I install games that are part of my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription using the Xbox Game Pass app? 7f10eb08-d108-4ccb-a8ed-cbf9bb798051
  6. Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant finish sign in on game pass mobile app: Have followed all the standard troubleshooting steps e.g. un then reinstall, clearing cache etc. Go to sign in and it takes me to the 'continue' page but wont proceed from there?...
  7. Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard doesn't show when using touch controls on the xbox mobile game pass app: It is June 2023 and still too this date it has been no fix for the ghost keyboard using gamepass mobile in cloud mode. Any game that has custom characterization is pretty much unplayable, if you...
  8. Game pass ultimate stopped working on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate stopped working on mobile: My ultimate game pass on mobile android phone stopped working last night. It shows I need to subscribe to ultimate to play. It was working fine yesterday afternoon while playing on my phone. My...
  9. Why is my Game Pass mobile app not recognizing my Ultimate subscription?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Pass mobile app not recognizing my Ultimate subscription?: I have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription that I've verified as active in my MS subscriptions. Recurring billing was on but I switched it off. The Xbox Windows app recognizes my Ultimate...
  10. Problem with Game Pass Ultimate on mobile

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Game Pass Ultimate on mobile: I've uninstalled and reinstalled the xbox game pass apps and my account is showing not active. I've checked my status on Microsoft.com and it shows my game pass ultimate is "all good". My app was...