Game Pass menu item not showing in Xbox App on PC

Discus and support Game Pass menu item not showing in Xbox App on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Game Pass, but the Game Pass menu item is not showing up in the Xbox App on PC. I am running the newest version of Windows with all updates. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UrsusQuietus, May 1, 2023.

1. UrsusQuietus
    UrsusQuietus Guest

I have Game Pass, but the Game Pass menu item is not showing up in the Xbox App on PC.

I am running the newest version of Windows with all updates.

I have tried uninstalling the Xbox App and re-installing to no avail.

I live in Denmark, if that makes any difference.

I can still search for a game I know is on Game Pass and install it for free, but I don't get the menu item and therefore can't get to the Game Pass content section.

Game Pass menu item not showing in Xbox App on PC [​IMG]

:)

UrsusQuietus, May 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. LouisIsGo Win User

Hey, sorry for necro-ing an old post, but I know what causes this! I experienced this myself and tried everything I could think of to no avail, until recently I noticed that my Windows region was set to another country for some reason (no idea how that happened). Changing it back to my native country fixed it!

The setting is found under Settings > Time & Language > Region > 'Country or region' drop down menu (at least, that's the click path on Win 10). Hope that helps!
  4. Akix3 Win User

EA games not showing in the Xbox PC app an Game pass option is missing

Hello,

I know it is not, but then, how come I am able to pay for the services, even use them on my console and EA Desktop app? I am also able to install Game Pass games on the Xbox app on my PC, it's just that the app is not showing me the Game pass menu category so I need to manually search for titles.
  5. Ruud Koot Win User

I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks

Disney+ perk did not show for me in the Xbox app on PC. It did show on the Game Pass app on iPad, but said it could only be claimed on PC or Xbox. I was able to claim it through the Game Pass app on Android. (In the UK. Had done a 30-day Disney+ trial earlier this year already.)

Also check which app you use. Most platforms have several (Xbox app, Game Pass app, ..) and not all show perks.
  6. Georges C. Win User

New game pass perks for the games i have not showing up

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JimmyRings3504, as well as the Game Pass catalog, subscription perks automatically appear in the Xbox App.

If you're trying to view perks through the Xbox App on PC, try using your mobile phone and see if the item you want is showing at the App.
Thema:

1. Game Pass menu item not showing in Xbox App on PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass menu

2. Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass: When I launch Chivalry 2 from the Xbox app on PC it loads fine. Until it gets to the main screen and says press enter. Once I do nothing happens. I ctrl-Atl Delete and it says the game is not...
  3. Windows 10 - Xbox app closes itself after a few seconds in the Game Pass menu + issue with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 - Xbox app closes itself after a few seconds in the Game Pass menu + issue with...: Hi, I've been having a lot of trouble with the Xbox app lately. I've discovered that the app would crash immediately upon starting it. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing, but that didn't...
  4. Microsoft Flight simulator game pass force closing it self before getting to menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight simulator game pass force closing it self before getting to menu: so i just installed MFS again after a few months ago having this same issue so i decided to come back and try again to see if anythings changed but alas it has not. i boot the game i get the...
  5. Dungeon Keeper 2 on Game Pass, not working, can't select anything from game start menu with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dungeon Keeper 2 on Game Pass, not working, can't select anything from game start menu with...: Microsoft Game Pass PC on Windows 10, trying to play Dungeon Keeper 2, but the mouse or keyboard doesn't work, so you can't start the game or select anything from the game starting menu! REALLY...
  6. Sunset Overdrive Autosave Menu Loop with PC Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sunset Overdrive Autosave Menu Loop with PC Game pass: I've seen a lot of these questions and they always end up in the same spot with "Update your drivers, reinstall, restart, etc." and they end up dead with no solution. I've tried all of those...
  7. xbox game pass for pc, can get past outriders main menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass for pc, can get past outriders main menu: when I launch outriders on xbox gamepass for pc I get to the part where i press space to continue, but instead I just crash b8f5722a-e24e-4d0e-863c-bed5e188096c
  8. (PC) Xbox Game Pass games get stuck on the main menu on launch how do I fix this

in XboX Insiders
    (PC) Xbox Game Pass games get stuck on the main menu on launch how do I fix this: I recently got game pass on my pc and whenever I try to play my games the main menu doesn’t load which means I can’t press the play button because it’s not there. anyone able to fix? submitted by...
  9. White screen on game menu xbox game pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    White screen on game menu xbox game pass app: I'm having problems with the xbox gamepass app on android, namely on starting cloud games. When I am logged my account if i try to get to a game page to click on the play button 2 seconds after i...
  10. Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.: I am trying to play Shadow of War on PC through the Xbox Game Pass PC app. When I launch the game, it says "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Your account doesn't match your dev environment. If...