Game Pass Licensing Issue Error Code: 0x803f800e

Discus and support Game Pass Licensing Issue Error Code: 0x803f800e in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried a Game Pass 14 day trial. Before the trial was over, I canceled my subscription on 7/4/18. Today, 7/5/18, I tried to play Gears of War Ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scourge of Fear, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Game Pass Licensing Issue Error Code: 0x803f800e

I tried a Game Pass 14 day trial. Before the trial was over, I canceled my subscription on 7/4/18. Today, 7/5/18, I tried to play Gears of War Ultimate and received error code 0x803f800e, which stated, "Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass." But I
    own a digital copy of Gears of War Ultimate that I did not get from Game Pass.

I then uninstalled the game in an attempt to reinstall the game, but it is not in my Ready to Install section. I looked for it in the Microsoft Store but there is no option to download the game. I just see an upside down "!" with "Not sold separately" next
    to it. There is a button named "..." below that and when I click that it gives me one option to click and that is "Game hub." When I click that, I see an option to "Launch game" but when I click that it brings me right back to the Microsoft store.

How do I get Gears of War Ultimate back?

:)

Scourge of Fear, Jul 5, 2018
  2. ScaryrYs
    ScaryrYs Guest
    Problem with xbox GamePass

HI,

I've problem with my game pass. When i try start the game, system gave back error 0x803f800e

Please help.

ScaryrYs, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Xbox Game Pass

Hello, two of my xbox games aren't work the error code that comes up is "0x803f800e" please can you help

GordonGamer95, Jul 5, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

just to be sure please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Regarding the store, sometimes you need to select the specific bundle for that game, it's a bit strange at times.

Also be sure to check if you are using the same Microsoft Account that was used to purchase the Gears of War Ultimate.

If for some reason all looks good account wise and you still can not install or play the game then I suggest contacting Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Let us know the results

WPAK, Jul 5, 2018
  5. blueninja80
    blueninja80 Guest
    YEA....WHATS THE FIX???? JUST DROPPING THIS ISSUE ISNT GONNA MAKE IT GO AWAY MICROSOFT...GETTING THIS NOW....WATS THE FIX???!!!?!?!!!!!!!

blueninja80, Aug 14, 2018
  6. blueninja80
    blueninja80 Guest
    So like I said, I had this SAME EXACT ISSUE tonite & worked on it for hours...finally got a Microsoft tech involved via chat....went thru one step after the other....but then decided that maybe the system is looking at the home screen game tile as a gamepass
    game, so I went into settings>storage and launched it from there so there was no mixing up a gamepass game from my purchased game & it launched/played flawlessly! A workaround until Microsoft gets its coders to fix the issue...hope this helps!

blueninja80, Aug 14, 2018
  7. Connor Jacob
    Connor Jacob Guest
    Hi, I couldn't help but notice that these comments/complaints had been made around June time. We're in August and I'm now beginning to experience this exact issue. I have, in the past been subscribed to Game Pass but cancelled the subscription a number of
    months ago and during the time I was subscribed, I hadn't once bought a game. Its strange that now the issue has popped up, months after I've had anything to do with Game Pass. I've tried all of the above advice but nothing has helped me.

Is there perhaps somerhing else I might try?

Connor Jacob, Oct 23, 2018
  8. phat sk8r
    phat sk8r Guest

I'm having the same issue with Rocket League. The game worked fine last night, and I haven't have Game Pass in 4 months.

phat sk8r, Oct 23, 2018
  9. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    Hi Connor,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!

XBF Leslie D, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: