Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features.

Discus and support Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am just gonna flat out state that it is unacceptable how badly this platform is for people that do not have English as their first language, and do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maggi_3336, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Maggi_3336
    Maggi_3336 Guest

I am just gonna flat out state that it is unacceptable how badly this platform is for people that do not have English as their first language, and do not want their entire Windows to be English, just to play a game on Game Pass for PC. Some games, like the recent Persona 3 Reload that just came out, defaults to Japanese if you don't have English as set Windows language, which is even worse for international people.

My question is, is this really the only option, and why is it not fixed after all these years? This should be some of the most basic stuff out there to have language packages ready to go for individual games, Steam manages this just fine with some clicks, why is it hard for Microsoft to do this?

I am not the first one to ask this, this has, again, been a topic for years now. One would assume somebody got around to add this simple accessibility change. Let people change to whatever they want. I am literally flabbergasted by how many QOL things that the Windows Xbox Game App have not implemented that has been standard for quite many other platforms for years at this point.

:)

Maggi_3336, Feb 2, 2024
  2. KINGIVOVI Win User

A simple game invite

The lack of this simple feature makes getting people in your game party a massive pain.
  3. Reedickyoulus Win User

XB1 UI

It's nice, but I honestly wish they would go back to the old blade dashboard like the 360s first dashboard. Very fast and easy to navigate. I'm currently fine with the new UI, the lack of simple features like Storage Management are unacceptable, but those
    will be fixed. My main gripe is apps stop working for no reason. Snapping music while playing a game doesn't always work. Trying to see someone's gamercard often times never works. I just wish the UI was faster and more consistent. Fix those problems, and
    this could be a great UI over time.
  4. Mountain Dew Win User

Why TF does Xbox Live Rewards have to become Microsoft rewards?!?!?? This's retarded ****

I'm also not happy, but the language from the OP is unacceptable.
  5. jessebenson Win User

Xbox series X/S DRM

I don't think you understandthe DRM issue that Microsofthas brought back. If you don't have an Internet connection you can't play the games you have paid for. Simply unacceptable.

For a full brake down I suggest checking out Modern Vintage Gamers video on YouTube. This is anti consumer and bad for game preservation. Plain and simple.
  6. GreyMittens Win User

54.99 to down load

60 for the game and 20 for a pass? that is pretty bad... especially since the pass will likely just add in features that should have been there at launch for $60.00.
Thema:

1. Game Pass language, unacceptable bad. Lack of simple features. - Similar Threads - Game Pass language

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  5. I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I can't change the language on the computer: I have an Xbox Game Pass membership. I downloaded the game with English language support on the computer, but the game is in Spanish and there are no language changes in the game. How can I...
  6. Default language in EA App is assumed russian with Xbox PC Game Pass settings set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Default language in EA App is assumed russian with Xbox PC Game Pass settings set to...: Hello! I'm from Ukraine and I was one of the first to buy the PC Game Pass when it launched in Ukraine. However, there is an integration with EA, where you can install and play games from EA in...
  7. Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change Age of Empires language to Spanish in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass): I am playing Age of Empires IV in Geforce Now platform (PC Game Pass) through a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I am deeply disappointed as the game is only in English and there is no way to...
  8. How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?: THere's no setting to change it but it says it supports simplified chinese... 02ac043b-05d6-4109-b831-ea2a4ad4d790
  9. Xbox Game Pass - Omori language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - Omori language: The game Omori I installed from Xbox Game Pass is in Japanese, meanwhile my computer's language is English. Since this game does not have a language option in-game, I have tried uninstalling all...
  10. Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?: I don't want to change my Desktop language, but I hate those cheap localized local versions of games. f645aac9-81a3-434d-abcc-ca09f3240dac