game pass key doesn'tredeem on the last page

Discus and support game pass key doesn'tredeem on the last page in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a product key for gamepass ultimate but when i go to redeem it on xbox it goes in fine and when pressing confirm on the final bit it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanikusTHG, May 4, 2023.

1. DanikusTHG
    DanikusTHG Guest

I just bought a product key for gamepass ultimate but when i go to redeem it on xbox it goes in fine and when pressing confirm on the final bit it completely freezes the store and doesn't do anything even after waiting for at least 20 minutes. on the actual web page when trying to redeem it comes up with this error at the end {"success":false,"statusCode":"INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR_"}

:)

DanikusTHG, May 4, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

This error is usually temporary and related to the connection, as there is no outage so far in the Xbox status: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Go to: https://redeem.microsoft.com;

Try redeeming over your smartphone's 4G connection instead of using Wi-Fi.

If it persists, wait 24 hours and try again, you must redeem.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to clarify it.

Hugs!
  3. maxkelby92 Win User

I just bought a product key for gamepass ultimate but when i go to redeem it on xbox it goes in fine and when pressing confirm on the final bit it completely freezes the store and doesn't do anything even after waiting for at least 20 minutes. on the actual web page when trying to redeem it comes up with this error at the end {"success":false,"statusCode":"INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR_"}
    If you’re still experiencing this error you can contact Xbox support here: https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/contact-us

Have you tried redeeming the code in incognito mode or a different browser? And/or clearing your browser cache/cookies? Or power cycling your Xbox?

How to power cycle Xbox

Failing that have you tried redeeming it using a different network such as your phones 4G? Are you using a VPN? If so try turning it off.

If nothing works I’d suggest you contact Xbox support directly as they’d be able to investigate your account more thoroughly.
  4. Geri M. Win User

game pass key doesn't want to redeem on the last page

Hi MarcoRX,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we are here to help. As per description, you encountered issue redeeming the Game Pass code. It gives you an error at the last that internal server error. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions.

1. If that was a server error by the time you try redeeming the code, have tried it after few hours?
    2. Did you happen to contact live support for assistance on this? They are more equipped with the necessary tools and can check your account as well.
    3. Do you mind sending a screenshot of the correct error message here?
    You may check on this link and see if you get the same error. How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support. If still the same problem, then we would highly recommend that you contact live support to assist you.

Here is the guide to CONTACT LIVE SUPPORT:

Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

Visit to the following link: Contact us | Xbox Support

Please scroll down and check the lower left of the page and make sure it matches your country/region.

Scroll up and check the Contact Times of the support for available hours.

Select the "Contact Us" button

Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
    What are you having trouble with? -(xxxxxx)
    What's the issue? -(xxxxxx)

The third box will ask you to describe your issue. and then select the "Next" button.

The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.

On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.

Lastly, should you be unable to follow through the steps in contacting support. You may use the virtual agent on that page and type these exact words: Talk to an agent.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Geri M. Win User

game pass key doesn't want to redeem on the last page

Hi MarcoRX,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. HassanB Win User

XBOX Live Dashboard Public Beta Product Key Problem

@braysoj1 - Please read my last post. It states that no keys will be available until they make it so keys display on the page. That will take a couple of days, keep looking at that page for updates.
Thema:

1. game pass key doesn'tredeem on the last page - Similar Threads - game pass key

2. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  3. X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues: So i have x box game pass ultimate and i want to play games like Dune and RTS games on my PC since Keyboard and Mouse are much betted to use on those types of games but it says i have to connect a...
  4. My license/key for Minecraft Java - invalid after my Game Pass ran out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My license/key for Minecraft Java - invalid after my Game Pass ran out: I had merged my Mojang account with a Microsoft account and played the game a year ago. I have owned it since 2015. After my one month of Game Pass expired, the launcher now prompts me to purchase...
  5. Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.: I received a mail thanking for playing halo infinite , and Received a Free PC game pass key for 3 months. I can't redeem it, there is an error saying :- Check the instructions that came with...
  6. game pass online key for Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    game pass online key for Xbox series S: Yo,so.. I am planning to get a a xbox series s i'll prob get it in a week.Meanwhile I was looking at game pass I know nothing about consoles never had one except ps2,I was wondering if I get...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL: I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial - Microsoft Key - GLOBAL (For PC) from a third party website and it is giving me this Check the instructions that came with your code. You might...
  8. My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day trial key doesnt work.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day trial key doesnt work.: I try to redeem it on the website even on my phone and on microsoft edge even with a vpn AND it still doesnt work. It gives me this message saying:  You need to sign in before redeeming this...
  9. Key for game pass pc not going through

in XBoX on Windows
    Key for game pass pc not going through: I recently purchased a new ryzen processor which granted me three months of game pass for pc. Everytime I enter the code and submit, I get an error that there is trouble on your end and I should...
  10. Xbox Game Pass "Leaving Game Pass Soon" Low-key Annoyed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass "Leaving Game Pass Soon" Low-key Annoyed: It nice but easily overlooked and very soon forgotten "Games leaving Game Pass". How about putting a day countdown on the game icon so players can see how much time is left before the game is off...