Game pass Hellblade crash

Discus and support Game pass Hellblade crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi , so i buy the game pass to play hellblade and the game keep crashing at the same spot before the first fight so i decide to go on youtube and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by frank Lemay, Jul 6, 2023.

1. frank Lemay
    frank Lemay Guest

hi , so i buy the game pass to play hellblade and the game keep crashing at the same spot before the first fight so i decide to go on youtube and reddit only to find out that people are getting the same crash at the same place when playing on the xbox app on PC so is there any fix ? are microsoft gonna do a update or something i did pay 10$ only for this game to not be able to play it ...

i got a 5800x 32gb of RAM and a 3060ti so i do have a PC that can run the game

:)

frank Lemay, Jul 6, 2023
  2. frank Lemay Win User

hi , the error is fatal error crash and im running Windows 10 right now.

this is the only game that this error is happening i try to lower everything to low even tho i have the PC to run it way higher than that , close every single app , run it in administrator mode redownload game verify cache everything
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Frank, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you’re experiencing some crashing issues when trying to play Hellblade. Let’s try to sort this out.

However, before that, I would like to ask:
    What’s the error code you receive when the game crashes?
    Are you running Windows 10 or 11?
    Is this occurring with more games, or is just this one?
    What procedures you tried prior to your post creation?
  4. WattyNuela Win User

I understand your inquiry, however, it is not possible to tell you why this wasn’t fixed yet.
  5. frank Lemay Win User

kind of weird its been 6 years that the game is out and people are still having the same problem from day 1 release and they didnt fix it already ...
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Yes, at the moment the recommended action is reporting the problem to them.
    Hopefully, a fix is going to be released soon.
Thema:

1. Game pass Hellblade crash - Similar Threads - Game pass Hellblade

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  4. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  5. Xbox game pass consoleeeeeeeeeee

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass consoleeeeeeeeeee: Hi Does someone have any trial or starter code or just wanna give out a xbox game pass code, i am really strugguling to get money to buy it for the kids i would really appritate if someone could...
  6. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  7. The PC Game Pass does not have all the games

in XboX Insiders
    The PC Game Pass does not have all the games: My friend was looking to buy a PC Game Pass but his PC Game Pass has fewer games than mine. I have no idea what to do and I couldn't find anyone talking about it. Mine has 461 games and my...
  8. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  9. Can't play online even with game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play online even with game pass: I have a game pass console subscription but whenever I try to join an online game, a screen prompting me to buy game pass ultimate comes up and won't allow me to continue. I already have a game...
  10. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736