Game Pass Gold Live cant play multiplayer

Discus and support Game Pass Gold Live cant play multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gifted my grandchild a 3-month Gold Live Game Pass so she can play Halo Master chief collection and every time she trys to join multiplayer it goes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nickm324, Jun 16, 2023.

1. nickm324
    nickm324 Guest

Gifted my grandchild a 3-month Gold Live Game Pass so she can play Halo Master chief collection and every time she trys to join multiplayer it goes right to a subscription screen to buy a Game Pass.

If we hit the back button, we then see this message that says

"The Multiplayer feature is blocked due to your Xbox Live Settings. Please make sure you have the correct Xbox Live account and your Family Settings are turned off"

I have looked for hours in all my Xbox account, profile and Family settings trying to figure out where to turn off family settings or whats causing this and it is the correct Xbox account.
    She has had Game pass many times before and was always able to play Halo Master Chief collection online.

Anyone help me out on what to do?

:)

nickm324, Jun 16, 2023
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

I need a fast answer

No Jay. Game pass is separate from Xbox live gold and ultimate which is both game pass and gold. You need Xbox live gold to play online multiplayer games.
  3. Elric II Win User

Ultimate Game Pass Subscriber cannot play multiplayer games on PC?

Can't play any multiplayer-games. Got game-pass, but no live-gold!!??
  4. CarstenE Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership

The Gold membership isnt limited to one specific game it is for all Games that allow Online Multiplayer.

So you cant renew the membership in the game.

To purchase Xbox Live Gold follow this link:
    https://www.microsoft.com/store/p/xbox-live-gold/cfq7ttc0k5dj/000C

If you mean instead the Season Pass for that game you can grab that one here: https://www.microsoft.com/store/p/Call-of-Duty-Infinite-Warfare---Season-Pass/C221JRLDDJQL

Note: The Season Pass is for new ingame content like Maps and not required to play the Online Multiplayer in the base game.

- lg 2Bad4You
  5. Vault Scrivener Win User

Xbox gamespass

To play multiplayer games, you need Xbox Live Gold. The Xbox Game Pass, allows access to many games for paying this subscription.

I suggest checking if you are attempting to play a multiplayer game, without Xbox Live Gold while using Xbox Game Pass.

Open the Settings app and then use Account, the category labeled Subscriptions is available there.
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

BF3: problems regarding multiplayer/ co-op

Online Pass gives you access to EA's servers, Gold Xbox Live accounts allow you to play multiplayer games on Xbox Live. You would need both a Gold account and the Online Pass to play BF3 Multiplayer/Co-Op. A lot of games come with 48 hour trials for Gold
    accounts that you could use to get online with.
Thema:

1. Game Pass Gold Live cant play multiplayer - Similar Threads - Game Pass Gold

2. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  3. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  4. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  5. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  6. Im a game pass ultimate owner and the games with gold games are not free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a game pass ultimate owner and the games with gold games are not free?: Is anyone else having this issue? Both darkwood and when the past was around. When clicking get it takes me to buy the game instead of free. Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue....
  7. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  8. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a
  9. I just brought Game Pass thinking it came with Gold, If I convert to Ultimate will I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just brought Game Pass thinking it came with Gold, If I convert to Ultimate will I have...: i brought game pass. I wanted to see if I convert to ultimate will I have to pay 14.99 off rip or will it fall on the next bill?? 82056915-0089-4ab6-aae9-9a0a9d5cba5c
  10. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]