Game pass goals

Discus and support Game pass goals in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a question about the game pass goals contest. For the month of October you complete the goals based on getting one achievement each in two,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hellstalker13, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Game pass goals

I have a question about the game pass goals contest. For the month of October you complete the goals based on getting one achievement each in two, four, and 6 games. My question is do you need the gamepass subscription for the whole month or can you get
    the achievements during the free 14 day trial and then cancel and still receive the prize?

:)

Hellstalker13, Oct 11, 2017
  2. TalatAkhtar
    TalatAkhtar Guest
    GAME PASS GOALS

I DONT SEE ANY GAME PASS GOALS ON MY CONSOLE ! I HAVE ALREADY SUBSCRIBE TO GAME PASS BUT NEVER SEE GOALS

TalatAkhtar, Oct 11, 2017
  3. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    GamePass Quest Reward

Hello!

Take a look at our page regarding your Gamepass Goals here :
    Xbox Game Pass Goals

Gope this helps!

XBF George L, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Game pass goals

Hey there Hellstalker13!

If you have a trial, you should be fine! For more details on Game Pass Goals, check out

this short FAQ

Mister Maka, Oct 13, 2017
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Microsoft rewards

Xbox is tracking the Game Pass Goals activities and will reward you if your Goal is competed.

For more info:
    Xbox Game Pass Goals
  6. XBF George L Win User

GamePass Quest Reward

Hello!

Take a look at our page regarding your Gamepass Goals here :
    Xbox Game Pass Goals

Gope this helps!
  7. Xris-90EA5837-AFB6-4 Win User

Game Pass Goals - December

As far as I'm aware, the Game Pass Quests are accessed through an app called the "Game Pass Lounge", which still is not available in the UK store (I am also in the UK). Until the Lounge app is made available to the UK, we won't be able to see the quests.
    That page in your screenshot is where the option should be to download the app.

Hopefully someone will be able to correct me if I'm wrong, otherwise it's just a waiting game for now, which sucks a bit since I think this is the first month the Game Pass Quests are open to the UK, and we haven't been given the means to know about them.

Below taken from this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-goals

"Xbox Game Pass Goals is a fun way to get rewarded for being a member. Each month, a new Goal is posted in the Xbox Game Pass Lounge and everyone who completes their Goal is guaranteed to win a prize."

"There is no need to register or sign-up for Game Pass Goals—just navigate to the Xbox Game Pass Lounge to check out your Goal for the month."

"Where do I find my Goals?
    Your monthly Goal will be located in the Featured channel of Xbox Game Pass."
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

GAME PASS GOALS

There is currently no game pass goals/quests available yet, which is why you cannot see any at the moment.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Goals

Prizes are sent out within 4 weeks after the end of the promotion (October 31). If you don't receive them by the end of November, you'll want to post in the sales and promotions forum.
Thema:

Game pass goals

1. Game pass goals - Similar Threads - Game pass goals

2. Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller: Hi. I was just wondering if there is any Place I can check or ask if or when Xbox Game Pass Goals and design Your Controller is coming too Norway and other countrys that don't have them yet?...
  3. Game Pass Goal Prizes A No Show

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Pass Goal Prizes A No Show: So I contacted Microsoft today regarding not receiving my Prize for the mad max riddle. They give me the blah blah run around of excuses. So after talking to these people for an hour. A agent...
  4. Didn't receive Xbox game pass goal reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didn't receive Xbox game pass goal reward: never received my Xbox game pass reward for December played dark siders and dead island for at least 30 mins for over 5 days and never received any mystery gift? 33c67da8-4467-4be5-8299-159eb0804abe
  5. Didn't get a reward from January game pass goal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get a reward from January game pass goal: I didn't get my January game pass reward. I for sure completed the 3 tasks for the goal, logged into the app on more than 3 different days. I checked order history to see but no rewards added...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Goal - Turn back the clock - HELP NEEDED!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Goal - Turn back the clock - HELP NEEDED!: Hello, I didn't recive my REWARD for Xbox Game Pass Goal Turn back the clock from November. 06bc08e5-9b7f-4f81-a5b3-296f49876b80
  7. Never Received October Quest and Game Pass Goal Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never Received October Quest and Game Pass Goal Rewards: I contacted support through chat about never receiving either of my reward for Quest or Game Pass Goals for October. Since joining Game pass was one of the Quest requirements, I joined and then...
  8. Game Pass November Goal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass November Goal: In november i played over 10 hours of banjo-kazooie for the november game pass challenge and havent recieved my mystery prize yet 0ef63689-900a-45c0-a6d3-936ea0ac5ce1
  9. Never received October Game Pass Goal Rewards OR Quest Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received October Game Pass Goal Rewards OR Quest Rewards: Very annoyed, I waited all of November to receive my rewards for these two and they never came. If I'm not receiving my normal rewards that I'm supposed to be getting, how do I know I haven't...
  10. Game pass goal prizes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass goal prizes: I completed the game pass riddle for February and never received my mystery box or message saying I completed it a8925e19-deae-476f-a8ff-597c456b9ee9