Game Pass games appearing in RTI suddenly

Discus and support Game Pass games appearing in RTI suddenly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in alpha insider group. I was gone for 10 days or so. While I was gone I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate after the PC announcement and after getting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TimJay22, Jun 17, 2019.

1. /u/TimJay22
    /u/TimJay22 Guest

I'm in alpha insider group. I was gone for 10 days or so. While I was gone I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate after the PC announcement and after getting home now all the game pass games are showing in my ready to install and they weren't before. Even weirder is I sort by newness and like 15-20 of them show as the newest games despite not being purchased or added to game pass recently or even released recently. I'm not sure if the change was caused by switching to ultimate or if it was one of the builds that installed while I was gone but it seems like a bug.

submitted by /u/TimJay22
    [link] [comments]

/u/TimJay22, Jun 17, 2019
  2. hackhar Win User

COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old

You can also unistall games and then hide them from the RTI section.
  3. Arthur38eclair Win User

Problem with Game Pass sharing

I'm unsure as to why they aren't. Have you tried searching through the game pass menu? Does it still not let you download them?
    The game pass menu doesn't appear at all, when my dad's account isn't online on my xbox, the Gamepass tab isn't there at all, but when it's online on my xbox, it suddenly appears back so even if i downloaded the game, it would disapear soon after i logged off
    the account
  4. Marcos Ribeiro F Win User

Xbox game pass missions doesn't appear

So today at morning my quests they appeared and i could turn in previous quests, but now at evening, I turned on my xbox, opened the xbox game pass app, and suddenly the quests vanished again, i dont know what's going on.

Thanks again
  5. EthanaceX Win User

I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 7, but I am unable to download it from the Microsoft Store

It appears to have finally registered, it took about 30 minutes for the game to appear in my library suddenly, many thanks and I will now close this ticket
  6. DigitalsDiesel Win User

Game pass game suddenly unavailable

The game has been removed from the game pass and can't be played anymore through the game pass.

I'm having the same issue and bit to late to finish it now.
Thema:

1. Game Pass games appearing in RTI suddenly - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

2. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  7. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  8. How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?

in XboX Insiders
    How to get my save file from xbox game pass and recover it?: Im not sure if i should post it here or another subreddit but i found a post with a similar question so. I bought the xbox game pass on my pc and played it, specifically Persona 5 Royal is one of...
  9. Xbox game pass consoleeeeeeeeeee

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass consoleeeeeeeeeee: Hi Does someone have any trial or starter code or just wanna give out a xbox game pass code, i am really strugguling to get money to buy it for the kids i would really appritate if someone could...
  10. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...