Game Pass Farming SIm 22 Update on PC

Discus and support Game Pass Farming SIm 22 Update on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Farming Sim 22 has released an update version 1.13. My buddy was able to update the game on his xbox console, and the dedicated server has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jeremiah Ziebert, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Game Pass Farming SIm 22 Update on PC

Hello,

Farming Sim 22 has released an update version 1.13. My buddy was able to update the game on his xbox console, and the dedicated server has seemed to update as well. I have read past forums that what might have happened is that the update didnt get pushed to the game pass on pc. Are any other PC players having the same issue as well? Or is just me? ive tried everything, restarting the server, ive restarted my pc, ive uninstalled and reinstalled and to no avail have i seen the update and im still on version 1.12.

If youve had this issue and gotten a solution would love to know what it is. Ive tried starting a chat with microsofts supposedly 24/7 online chat service, but I get redirected elsewhere. Kind of disappointed at the moment I cant get in contact with some via webchat when its supposed to be 24/7. Oh well, looking to the fellow gaming community for help now.

:)

Jeremiah Ziebert, Nov 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Game Pass Farming SIm 22 Update on PC