Game pass core not working?

Discus and support Game pass core not working? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Soo.. I just recently bought game pass core to play multiplayer and when I log on to Battlefront II for example and try to play supremacy or any other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Taylor3, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Jack Taylor3
    Jack Taylor3 Guest

Soo.. I just recently bought game pass core to play multiplayer and when I log on to Battlefront II for example and try to play supremacy or any other multiplayer mode, it still says I need to go to family settings, add a parent, etc. What do I do?

:)

Jack Taylor3, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why can't I access Game Pass on my PC?

That could either be Game Pass Core or PC Game Pass. If it's Core, it won't work on PC.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Do games claimed as 'Games with Gold' work if I've changed to Gamepass for Console

Games with Gold would require Game Pass Core (or Ultimate, which includes Core). Since Game Pass for console does not include Core, Games with Gold games will not work with it.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?

Hi,

Xbox Live has not shut down, it's changed its name from Gold to Game Pass Core. Core is the basic Xbox Live system, while Ultimate is the more expensive tier.

To play online you need Game Pass Core. Old Xbox Live codes still work and will be automatically converted to Core.
  5. Smwutches Win User

I would like to know if getting xbox live core for a 12 month subscription will be able to put onto my pc. (I don't have an xbox just a pc)

Game Pass Core would pretty much be useless on a PC. It's primarily to allow you to play games online, which is not required for that on PC. Core doesn't have as many games included with it as PC Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate and only a few of those might work on PC.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Jack, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you using a child account?
Thema:

1. Game pass core not working? - Similar Threads - Game pass core

2. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  4. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  5. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  6. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  7. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  8. Game pass core

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass core: I bought game pass core and it’s not working 4a1d7785-10da-4b89-b29e-c33007985639
  9. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...
  10. What COD game can I play online multiplayer without game pass/game core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What COD game can I play online multiplayer without game pass/game core: I am having a hard time figuring out what COD game offers online multiplayer without needed a game pass or game core subscription 289f9b4d-8964-4e58-b42b-82b833336ffc