Game Pass beta with huge lag to load quests

Discus and support Game Pass beta with huge lag to load quests in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It works when you click the first time, but if you try again, there is a huge lag. Sometimes it works in the 2th or 3rd time. Can someone else try to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fgalfo, Jan 28, 2022.

1. /u/fgalfo
    /u/fgalfo Guest

It works when you click the first time, but if you try again, there is a huge lag. Sometimes it works in the 2th or 3rd time. Can someone else try to reproduce it? Version 2202.12.126 and prior to that.

Too bad I can't attach video when you report an issue from the app: screen record

submitted by /u/fgalfo
    [link] [comments]

/u/fgalfo, Jan 28, 2022
  2. Fresh Kills Win User

My game is lagging like a PS3....

I noticed MAJOR lag during the Thieves guild quest where you have Karliah and bjorkforkjkjkilkjk with you in that huge dungeon. I changed from the nightingale armor to a steel armor because I was getting shredded and the lag went away... Immediately. IDK
    what's up with that one
  3. HarleyTripleX Win User

Freezing and Deleted Saved Games

Last night I have been experiencing game lag where the game during game play stop, and go, stop, and go it really became annoying. I stop saved, re-loaded that save to see if that would help with the disc lag but nope it was still there.

Also, I deleted some of the old files of my game play, and you know what happen, I can’t get back into a quest I need to finish that quest is Mind of Madness. I go to enter into the hallway at Blue Castle and it just freezes up. Again, I saved and re-loaded
    from that spot and no good. I still can’t get back in it just freezes up. It is the last part of that quest I am tried carrying around this dues hip bone.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Xbox Live Ultimate thoughts?

If you are an Insider in the Skip Ahead, Alpha, or Beta rings, then there should be a quest in the Insider app for Game Pass Ultimate; under Insider Content.

Also, it's currently only available in certain regions (English speaking Xbox Insiders in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia)

https://news.xbox.com/2019/05/09/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-preview-beta/
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

The Metro series quests are NOT apart of the Game Pass quests. Metro Exodus is not included in Game Pass, so that quest is not applicable when it comes to completing "Game Pass quest master" quest. I verified this through offical support, and checking
    that it does not show up in the applicable quests in the Game Pass app on iOS or Android.

The Metro Exodus quest is just a seperate bonus promoting Metro Exodus, 2033, and Last Light. You do not need to complete it to finish the Game Pass quests.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Huge lag

See if your tv has a game mode,this turns off all extras that give the impression of lag.
Thema:

1. Game Pass beta with huge lag to load quests - Similar Threads - Game Pass beta

2. Xbox Game Pass (Beta) notification glitched or wa?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass (Beta) notification glitched or wa?: Last 2 days I get a enforcement notification once I open the app saying my account is suspended. Are these false positives, you trying something out. Did My ezz get banned? (I have no email. Went...
  3. Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...: ....that were in the "active download" mobile queue with status "concluded" With that, Xbox tries to download the game, but it's already downloaded. The more games you have in queue with status...
  4. Bad download speed on the Xbox Game Pass beta for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bad download speed on the Xbox Game Pass beta for PC: As the title suggest for some reason the Xbox Beta App is downloading games EXTREMELY slow. Like Im getting 5MB/S which is not what my internet should be getting seeing as i can go download...
  5. In beta tear how to stream from game pass game from console?

in XboX Insiders
    In beta tear how to stream from game pass game from console?: And what dv games does xbox support submitted by /u/ConfidentBullfrog142 [link] [comments]
  6. Game Pass Conversion for Beta Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Conversion for Beta Account: I had game pass well over a year ago during the beta phase when the price was $5 per month. I was subscribed for a few months but ended up cancelling the subscription in March 2020, long before...
  7. Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate, Installed EA Beta, But cannot play Dragon Age, says need to...: Bought Game Pass Ultimate today. Installed the Xbox app for PC Can see a game I thought I'd try@ Dragon Age Origins There is an option to INSTALL Included With GAME PASS, or, SEE IN EA DESKTOP...
  8. I simply can't get rid of the active downloads list on Xbox Game Pass Beta app for Android.

in XboX Insiders
    I simply can't get rid of the active downloads list on Xbox Game Pass Beta app for Android.: All show "unavailable status" and stay there forever. Any workaround? This started after I put Flight Simulator to install on Xbox. Now I have two Flight Simulator items there and also Worms...
  9. Can't install Xbox game pass beta app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox game pass beta app on PC: When i installed Xbox game pass beta app on PC (win 10 pro), it shown " look like something went wrong we wernt able to install the app 0x80072F8F " Please help me! [img]...
  10. question regarding beta of Game Pass browser game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    question regarding beta of Game Pass browser game streaming: i have an invite to the browser game streaming beta, i was wondering what the rules are around streaming on twitch while i play?, is this allowed? any help is appreciated submitted by...