Game pass app doesn't have a play option only install to and browser the play button is...

Discus and support Game pass app doesn't have a play option only install to and browser the play button is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had used it happily for over a year using my steam deck, as recently as the 11pm on the 30th of June, by the next morning it was not working. Support... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Artoriasxb, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Artoriasxb
    Artoriasxb Guest

Game pass app doesn't have a play option only install to and browser the play button is...

I had used it happily for over a year using my steam deck, as recently as the 11pm on the 30th of June, by the next morning it was not working. Support couldn't figure it out and advised to wait and see. (They did extend my sub a little so I potentially wouldn't lose out on time, I do appreciate that.)

I was wondering if anyone else had had this issue resolved by just time or some sort of method?

I have tried a friend's account on my devices which worked perfectly, and my account was accessed on my friends devices and network and they couldn't play anything either. Which probably rules out any issue my end I would assume, I really hope I can get this working by the time Starfield rolls around!

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Artoriasxb, Jul 2, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Game pass app doesn't have a play option only install to and browser the play button is greyed out and unresponsive.

Sure thing. I appreciate your patience and time here in the community.

Take care!
  3. Rostom L Win User

Game pass app doesn't have a play option only install to and browser the play button is greyed out and unresponsive.

I see. But I am sure that they will further investigate it. Just keep your service request number for future reference with them. For sure it will be addressed.
  4. Artoriasxb Win User

they already did unfortunately, they advised wait and see, but I think something is completely broken. You'd hope a corporation worth trillions would be able to find a fix. Whether or not they care to is another story.
  5. Rostom L Win User

I understand. I do not want any of this to happen to you. I know how frustrating this must be. I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. Hopefully Xbox Support team will be able to sort this out for you as soonest as possible. They may need to reinstate your subscription in order to fix the issue.
  6. Artoriasxb Win User

Aye, hopefully, thanks for the help.
Thema:

1. Game pass app doesn't have a play option only install to and browser the play button is... - Similar Threads - Game pass app

2. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  3. Game pass app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app not working: For some reason the layout of my Xbox gamepass app is different than the other ones I see. My one profile icon is on the bottom right and others is on the bottom middle. I don’t know why this is...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  5. xbox game pass app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass app not working: I have xbox game pas for PC subscription and app is not launching since yesterday (11.02.2024), before that it worked fine. I reinstalled it, relaunched multiple times and all I get is a static...
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  7. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  8. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  9. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  10. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...