Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

Discus and support Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quentin0352, May 12, 2020.

1. Quentin0352
    Quentin0352 Guest

Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both.

I have spent a few days trying to fix this issue, I have even removed the account from my machine and set it to local log in as well as uninstalled and reinstalled Game Pass. I have also tried the wsreset with no luck. Any other ideas on how to fix this?

:)

Quentin0352, May 12, 2020
  2. Quentin0352 Win User

Solved it finally. If I turn on my VPN after it is logged in and open it works fine. When my VPN is on it put me in a different time zone since I live near the line of two different time zones.
  3. Ganjarider Win User

Reach out to Xbox support. They may be able to walk you through steps to reset your cache, or discover an underlying issue.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi Quentin0352

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  5. thibautpenhard Win User

xbox games don't launch anymore

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the reply.

I logged in my microsoft account and it says I'm subscribed to xbox game pass ultimate until 5 may 2023.

I tried logging out and logging in back in both microsoft store and xbox game app and I got the same error as my message above
  6. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
Thema:

1. Game Pass and Microsoft store won;t let me log in. Error 0x80190001 is what it says for both. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Microsoft

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  4. When will Microsoft update Game Pass Servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft update Game Pass Servers?: I pay money for a cloud gaming service from Microsoft, a Fortune 13 company, and all I get is endless wait times. Why should I keep my subscription? In the marketplace of entertainment if any...
  5. How do I stop this microsoft game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop this microsoft game pass: How do I stop this microsoft game pass dda29019-cf65-4bbe-bd72-f779e68028a4
  6. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  7. 0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87e0000f error when attempting to install a game pass game from Xbox app or Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to install a game pass game from xbox app or windows store it gets to about 60% before stopping the download with nothing but "error code: 0x87e0000f". I've been looking all day for...
  8. i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...: do i need game pass to download microsoft flight simulator using a download code. 6297dc4c-1d12-40ab-8269-5cd115dfd7e1
  9. Can I get a refund on the Xbox game pass core that I bought with my Microsoft points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund on the Xbox game pass core that I bought with my Microsoft points?: I thought the Xbox games pass core was the some as the Xbox game pass gold and it was not clear so I bought it. 545f02a2-6f34-4cd3-be7a-1a16fc92e626
  10. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...