Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password...

Discus and support Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game pass won't let me play the 360 games on it on my xbox1 even though I'm already signed in it asks me to sign in again and when I try to it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DwightCummins1, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password...

The game pass won't let me play the 360 games on it on my xbox1 even though I'm already signed in it asks me to sign in again and when I try to it doesn't accept my password

:)

DwightCummins1, Dec 16, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password even though I'm already signed into live

Hi there Dwight welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Have you tried logging off your account and logging back in? Sometimes that help with this kind of issues, before you do that I also recommend doing this:

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  3. Juxtapose13 Win User

stolen xbox

[quote user="onyx62is"]

That's how it is. It requires the password to sign into live. If the system doesn't sign you into live, there's not much you can do with the account.

[/quote]

Well that's the thing, it doesn't sign me into Xbox LIVE, it requires my Windows Live ID Password to sign me in _Offline_ and then will let me connect to Xbox LIVE after clicking an additional OK, followed by my Pass Code.
  4. EddieHendrickson Win User

I need suggestions on how to discreetly sign in to an XBOX Live profile at a public place.

On Xbox 360, you can have your profile stored on a flash drive and sign in that way. On both Xbox 360 and Xbox One, you can require a pass code to sign into a profile as well. Essentially, they would have to sign in with their MSA and password, and then
    enter the Pass Code to verify they are the owner of the profile.
  5. Danno McK. Win User

Removing access to my profile

Click "My Account" above, then "Xbox 360 Profile Protection", then the "Require Profile download" button. Then your profile won't be usable without a password.

(When you sign in on your new console for the first time, you'll be prompted to always use a password or to "trust" the console.)
  6. POISONEDHEART99 Win User

I really need help

I know my email and pass, but all I can do is sign in with the new gamertag it made. It won't accept my changed pass and won't go to my old gamer tag (the one I want to keep.)
Thema:

Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password...

1. Game pass 360 games require an additional sign in to play and it won't accept my password... - Similar Threads - Game pass 360

2. How to associate game pass with 360 profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to associate game pass with 360 profile: I just got a new (to me) Xbox 360. I have the game pass subscription and I’m trying to figure out how to associate the game pass account with my 360 profile. 93db617a-26b4-486b-b475-83164f7dd03e
  3. How will Game pass core work on xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How will Game pass core work on xbox 360?: So I recently read that xbox live gold is getting replaced by game pass core. I only use gold for playing online but heard that game pass core would give out some free interesting games. I am...
  4. I have an Xbox series X w/Game Pass and an Xbox 360, do I need another Xbox Live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox series X w/Game Pass and an Xbox 360, do I need another Xbox Live...: I have games that are not backwards compatible as well as the Kinect installed on the 360. I get error code 8015190A when ever I sign on. Network tests fail and state Xbox Live is blocked. Both...
  5. xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360: xbox game pass didint activete xbox live gold on xbox 360 5029fdfe-8323-4430-ad47-849b404450a4
  6. why can I not get my game pass to work with my x-box 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can I not get my game pass to work with my x-box 360?: does the x-box 360 not support the ability to utilize an ultimate paSS? c00fa3bf-4d84-49af-81ff-d431caf61c13
  7. Est-ce que le Game pass es disponible sur Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Est-ce que le Game pass es disponible sur Xbox 360?: Hello I would like to know about Game Pass Ultimate is it available on Xbox 360? Can I play the game on my Xbox 360 console with this subscription . I ask before redeeming my Microsoft reward...
  8. Does game pass ultimate work on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass ultimate work on my Xbox 360: Does game pass ultimate work on my Xbox 360 b63d72d1-d275-4dc1-8341-bacc101dc230
  9. Game Pass on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass on 360: If i subscribe to XBOX Game Pass, which includes XBOX Live Gold, does that mean I have access to a XBOX Live Gold subscription to use on XBOX 360? 5254726a-43c1-489b-ad19-9009da7e9f2d
  10. Game Pass Ultimate: The Xbox 360 Version of Crysis freezes at Checkpoints on Series X/S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: The Xbox 360 Version of Crysis freezes at Checkpoints on Series X/S.: I've been trying to play the Crysis games available through Game Pass Ultimate/EA Play on my Xbox Series S, but the game locks up as soon as I reach the first checkpoint on the beach after...