Game of Thrones promotion - haven't received the $10 dollars back

Discus and support Game of Thrones promotion - haven't received the $10 dollars back in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On July 8 I purchased the two products needed to qualify for the $10 US Dlls redemption code as outlined in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Redmondite, Aug 19, 2015.

  1. Redmondite
    Redmondite Guest

    Game of Thrones promotion - haven't received the $10 dollars back


    On July 8 I purchased the two products needed to qualify for the $10 US Dlls redemption code as outlined in
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/video/game-of-thrones

    I bought both the Game Of Thrones Season 5 TV series, as well as the Season Pass for the Game of Thrones game on the same date. As per the details in the link above "Qualifying customers will receive the token codes through their Xbox Live messaging center
    within four weeks of qualified purchase on Xbox Store." As of August 5 the four weeks have passed and I haven't received the codes yet. Can you please look into this? Thank you!

    :)
     
    Redmondite, Aug 19, 2015
    #1
  2. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    Couple of new Minecraft screens

    Game of Thrones fan^

    I love that series..... 10 months until it's back on Game of Thrones promotion - haven't received the  dollars back :(
     
    Goatsnatcher, Aug 19, 2015
    #2
  3. NEVER GOT $10 PROMO CODES.

    In December of last year, I bought a total of 3 games from the Microsoft store. At the time there was a promotion that you got 10 dollars for each of the games that you bought. Im pretty sure I never received these codes and was wondering if it was
    possible to get them still.
     
    GhostSerpent889, Aug 19, 2015
    #3
  4. Game of Thrones promotion - haven't received the $10 dollars back

    Hey there GilgameshLegacy!

    Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify, did you purchase the season pass for Game of Thrones or did you purchase the Telltale Games Collection? In order to qualify for this offer, you would have needed to purchase the Game of Thrones season pass
    separately as well as the purchase of Game of Thrones season 5. Thanks!
     
    Mister Quimby, Aug 20, 2015
    #4
  5. Redmondite
    Redmondite Guest
    I purchased the Telltale Games Collection which includes the Game of Thrones season pass. There is no such limitation mentioned in the terms and conditions of the promotion and I paid a whole lot more for the collection that I would have paid for the GoT
    season pass. I expect the promo code to be sent given that I did in fact purchase the season pass required - the fact that I also paid for the rest of the telltale games should not invalidate getting the code.
     
    Redmondite, Aug 24, 2015
    #5
  6. Hey GilgameshLegacy!

    Apologies for the delay! I have bubbled your information up to the proper teams. In the meantime, please make sure that all of your contact information is up to date. Thanks!
     
    Mister Quimby, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

    Game of Thrones promotion - haven't received the $10 dollars back

    Hey GilgameshLegacy!

    Apologies for the delay! I have bubbled your information up to the proper teams. In the meantime, please make sure that all of your contact information is up to date. Thanks!
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

    Game of Thrones promotion - haven't received the $10 dollars back

    Hey there GilgameshLegacy!

    Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify, did you purchase the season pass for Game of Thrones or did you purchase the Telltale Games Collection? In order to qualify for this offer, you would have needed to purchase the Game of Thrones season pass
    separately as well as the purchase of Game of Thrones season 5. Thanks!
  9. Redmondite Win User

    Game of Thrones promotion - haven't received the $10 dollars back

    I purchased the Telltale Games Collection which includes the Game of Thrones season pass. There is no such limitation mentioned in the terms and conditions of the promotion and I paid a whole lot more for the collection that I would have paid for the GoT
    season pass. I expect the promo code to be sent given that I did in fact purchase the season pass required - the fact that I also paid for the rest of the telltale games should not invalidate getting the code.
  10. Mister Beep Win User

    Haven't received promotional game

    Apologies for the delayed reply here. We do not have any additional information however once we do, we will post back here to let you know. Your patience is very appreciated.
  11. Mister Beep Win User

    Haven't received promotional game

    Hey there,

    We've passed this information along to the proper teams. We'll keep you posted once we learn more.

    Thanks for you patience! :)
Thema:

Game of Thrones promotion - haven't received the $10 dollars back

Loading...
  1. Game of Thrones promotion - haven't received the $10 dollars back - Similar Threads - Game Thrones promotion

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  7. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  8. Throne and Liberty - Xbox Cloud Gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty - Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hey, any of you know or have insights if Throne and liberty will be available at xbox cloud gaming? submitted by /u/Maleficent-Dog-4791 [link] [comments]
  9. Just started a game called throne and Liberty. Currently having visual issues with it

    in XboX Insiders
    Just started a game called throne and Liberty. Currently having visual issues with it: So I don't know if this is the correct thread or not, if not please redirect me. But I'm currently making a report a problem with the game. The bottom part of my game has a bunch of random weird...
  10. Game of Throne Season 4... Season Pass?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game of Throne Season 4... Season Pass?: OK so season 4 for GoT is coming and I need to know if there will be a season pass. I gave up my HBO subscription right after season 3. Do I need it for the season pass? Not sure how this all...