Game of Throne Season 4... Season Pass?

Discus and support Game of Throne Season 4... Season Pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK so season 4 for GoT is coming and I need to know if there will be a season pass. I gave up my HBO subscription right after season 3. Do I need it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonyRamos2970, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Game of Throne Season 4... Season Pass?

OK so season 4 for GoT is coming and I need to know if there will be a season pass. I gave up my HBO subscription right after season 3. Do I need it for the season pass? Not sure how this all works. I'm think it shouldn't be needed. Otherwise I'm paying
    twice for content just to watch on my 360.

:)

TonyRamos2970, Feb 16, 2014
  2. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    Yeah....Another Top 5........Sorry

Game Of Thrones (all 4 seasons)

Suits (shame its only series 1+2 in the UK)

Avengers Assemble

Desolation of Smaug

Hemlock Grove (both seasons)

iBakez, Feb 16, 2014
  3. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest

HBO typically doesn't allow their content to be sold digitally until it is available for sale on disc, so don't expect the episodes to be available the day after they air. For instance, GoT S3 is available as of today. To answer your question, no, you
    do not need any subscriptions to use Xbox Video (not even Xbox Live Gold).

airmattdog, Feb 17, 2014
  4. richard803
    richard803 Guest
    Is there anyway I can watch it on my xbox 360 now!!! After it was shown on Monday.

richard803, Apr 8, 2014
  5. nah, dog; only on the computer you can watch it the day after, or even an hr after it shows on hbo its available; good old internet!!

vAsHdStAmPeDe41, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Game of Thrones promotion - haven't received the $10 dollars back

Hey there GilgameshLegacy!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify, did you purchase the season pass for Game of Thrones or did you purchase the Telltale Games Collection? In order to qualify for this offer, you would have needed to purchase the Game of Thrones season pass
    separately as well as the purchase of Game of Thrones season 5. Thanks!
  7. Eggnogga Win User

GAME OF THRONES TELLTALE not downloading season pass

^^ There are 6 episodes. So, getting the Season Pass is saving you 5 bucks.

Also, they make it pretty obvious: Game Description:Buy the Game of Thrones SEASON PASS for the best value on remaining episodes (Episodes 2-6 to be released periodically) in the six-part series once available to download. All Season Pass content will be
    available by Summer 2015. If you purchase this Season Pass, all future Season Pass content will be accessible in-game once available. Do not download from the Xbox Games Store, or you will be charged twice. ‘Game of Thrones: Season 1, Ep1. Iron From Ice’ game
    required; sold separately.
  8. superniceguy Win User

Telltale Collection On Xbox One Issue

I have no season pass for Tales of the Borderlands either. I get the Season Pass for Games of thrones, so looks like a mistake to not include it. Season 2 is yet to release, so no rush for now, just as long as it is sorted before season 2 is released
  9. Garou24 Win User

is tales from the borderlands season pass issue fixed yet???

This is a know issue as stated above, since these forums and Telltale Games' forums have been riddled with this very same question since day one. However there is still something to be resolved!

When purchasing the Telltale bundle it states you will receive the whole games for Walking Dead Season 1, Walking Dead Season 2, Wolf Among Us. It also States you will receive the First episode of Game of Thrones, the Game of Thrones Season Pass, First Episode
    of Tales of the Borderlands and the Tale of the Borderlands Season Pass.

I purchased this bundle along with everyone else for the xbox one, even though I have all these games on the xbox 360, I enjoyed them enough to buy them again. When purchasing the bundle all the games showed up in my Games and Apps download queue. Everything
    EXCEPT Tales of the borderlands season pass. All the games downloaded and installed. Walking Dead seasons 1 and 2 and the Wolf Among Us all were complete seasons when purchased, so they download as a full game with no addons. Only Game of Thrones and Tales
    of the Borderlands required anything extra and that was the Season Pass for both games. Game of thrones downloaded the Season Pass and when I check the season pass in the Xbox Store, it shows up as free and manage, since I have it flagged on my account as
    being purchased. When I enter the Game of Thrones game and go to the download content, it shows all the rest of the episodes as upcoming and show them as being free and states I am a Season Pass holder. This is working correctly, that is how all these games
    should look with a Season pass.

When I look at the Tales of the Borderlands Season pass in the Xbox Store, it states I must pay $14.99 to purchase, not showing free/manage like the Game of Thrones Season Pass. When I enter the Tales of the Borderlands game and go to download content, it
    shows all the upcoming episodes and needing to be purchased and show a price for them and also the Season Pass. Unlike Game of Thrones which is flagged as purchased, it states I must still purchase the episodes or the Season pass again for Tale of the Borderlands.

The Xbox Account, Xbox Store and the game for the Tales of the Borderlands is not showing as flagged for the Season Pass. So unless this is fixed, when the second episode for Tales of the Borderlands arrive in a week or two, myself and other in this situation
    will not be able to download it without purchasing it a second time. This is not resolved and ignoring it until it really becomes an issue when the second episode is released is unacceptable.
  10. Eden0032 Win User

Game of Thrones

Hi there!

As far as I am aware, I believe that the disk version is for Game of Thrones: Season 1, whilst Game of Thrones Seasons 2-6 are available to download from the Xbox Store.

Seasons 2-6 are currently on special offer at the moment here:
    store.xbox.com/.../1ed90817-9f69-42bf-acbc-2dbd687025d0

I hope this helps to answer your question.

Regards,

-
Thema:

1. Game of Throne Season 4... Season Pass? - Similar Threads - Game Throne Season

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  7. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  8. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  9. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  10. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...