Game Not Updating (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

Discus and support Game Not Updating (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What's up? Well here's the story, a while back I decided to free up some space on my Xbox 360, but by accident I uninstalled Ground Zeroes, and so now... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by theguyfrom415, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Game Not Updating (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

What's up? Well here's the story, a while back I decided to free up some space on my Xbox 360, but by accident I uninstalled Ground Zeroes, and so now I decided to reinstall it. Shortly after beating the main mission, and collecting all the XOF patches,
    I wanted to do Deja Vu, but to my dissappointment, it wasn't there, only Jamais Vu was. After remembering that Deja Vu was patched / updated into the game, I relaunched GZ countless times to try and force the game to update, to no avail, has anyone else had
    this problem, if so what did you do to remedy it?

:)

theguyfrom415, Jan 11, 2015
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    John Dowding, Jan 11, 2015
  3. Irixion
    Irixion Guest

I'd remove everything except your game saves from the console. Then try it again.

Irixion, Jan 11, 2015
  4. Hellgate79
    Hellgate79 Guest
    I have the same problem re-downloading the game didn't fix it,any help?

Hellgate79, Sep 10, 2015
  5. Yuurei0x
    Yuurei0x Guest
    Why hasn't Microsoft or konami fixed this issue.

Yuurei0x, Oct 23, 2015
  6. Yuurei0x
    Yuurei0x Guest
    I still can not get the update. has anyone found the fix?

Yuurei0x, Oct 23, 2015
  7. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Yuurei0x!

Try deleting the game's title update under settings and storage. Once that's deleted try launching the game again, this should prompt you for a title update. If you're still having trouble after giving that step a go, please create a new thread and keep
    us updated Game Not Updating (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes) :)

Mister Maka, Nov 1, 2018
  8. John Dowding Win User
  9. MetalGearFloppy Win User
  10. BizarroMantis Win User

MGS Ground Zero

11. x24hrs2livex Win User

Ground Zeroes gets a release window

12. OCRyzen Win User

any new game ideas, im stumped

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance & Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes will be released soon..
Thema:

1. Game Not Updating (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes) - Similar Threads - Game Updating Metal

2. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  3. Xbox app PC automatically updating games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app PC automatically updating games: i turned off auto updating but app doesn't care submitted by /u/Soroush_ [link] [comments]
  4. My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game disappeared after updated the xbox app pc: My game disappeared after did the xbox update 6b7b44e0-ff96-4f24-9c0d-f7d10c31565f
  5. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  6. Why are games not automatically updating even when the checkbox is checked in settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games not automatically updating even when the checkbox is checked in settings?: Everytime a game needs to update it gets stuck in the updates section until I click update all, even though under the updates settings I have the checkbox checked for auto updating? Xbox Series X...
  7. Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them: Sometimes when a game needs an update, the update will freeze. I'll watch it for upwards of 10 minutes before refreshing "my games and apps," which either works or puts me into a gray screen. If I...
  8. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...
  9. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  10. PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly

in XboX Insiders
    PC App: Game crashes then a random update constantly: Im currently stuck in a loop where the game Another crab's Treasure will crash once loaded in then on the app will download an 'update' and so on. Weird thing Is I played this morning and...