Game not showing after redeeming code that said was successful

Discus and support Game not showing after redeeming code that said was successful in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought madden 24 through Amazon with code, The code was redeemed successfully however the game isn’t showing nor listed under my games. Microsoft says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Knotts, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Game not showing after redeeming code that said was successful

Bought madden 24 through Amazon with code, The code was redeemed successfully however the game isn’t showing nor listed under my games. Microsoft says it was successful but not showing under anything

:)

Joshua Knotts, Aug 20, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Joshua *.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you, we are sorry for this incident.

I would like to share this information from a previous post:

In some cases a redeemed game can take up to 48 hours to be reflected everywhere.

But, please try this in your console. (Helps to refresh all the content and licenses attached to your account)

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again

Source:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-library/93f2dc2d-9183-4608-b10b-eef01176262c

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox ultimate game pass redeemed but cannot find it anywhere ??? On Xbox or in Microsoft account will not allow me to redeem again

But the first time you redeemed the code did it show you a message that the code was redeemed successful and that 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate subscription was added to your Microsoft account?
  4. KindredFate Win User

FIFA 14 code redeemed but no download?

That happened to me to when I redeemed my code for Tomb Raider. It said that was successful but it's not in my history anywhere and I was wondering the same thing
  5. shortandbald Win User

Items not received

I already did and they said that I should have been given a code to redeem the packs. He said it showed that I have not redeemed a code for the bundle and said to talk to Xbox support
  6. SlinkyGorgon494 Win User

Destiny beta code not working

When I try to redeem through my 360 the code shows as invalid. Probably because I already redeemed it through the website.

However the xbox live site did say this when I finished redeeming it:

Success!

You now own Destiny Beta!
Thema:

1. Game not showing after redeeming code that said was successful - Similar Threads - Game showing redeeming

2. Digital game redeemed, but not showing up on owned games..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game redeemed, but not showing up on owned games..: A couple of hours ago I redeemed a digital game (forza horizon 2) and it said everything looks good after I redeemed it.. But then when I went to my "owned" games, nothing showed up. Also when I...
  3. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  4. I redeemed vbucks card and it is not showing up on the fortnite game. I’ve checked my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed vbucks card and it is not showing up on the fortnite game. I’ve checked my...: The vbucks from the card is not showing up on my account. I am on PC and my xbox account is linked to Epic Games. d21dfba6-c5fa-4b6d-aa35-f5dc21aaebd6
  5. Redeem code game not showing on xbox store or account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code game not showing on xbox store or account: Hi I purchased hitman a world of assassination via the reedem a code method for my xbox. The code registered and worked I received a email from Microsoft as a receipt but when I used my xbox hours...
  6. I redeemed an Xbox game code on the Xbox app on my pc and the game wont show up in my library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed an Xbox game code on the Xbox app on my pc and the game wont show up in my library.: I recently pre-ordered "The crew motorfest gold edition" from (site removed) for Xbox, once I brought it I then went to the Xbox app on my pc to redeem the code that I was given and the Xbox app...
  7. Game does not show up after redeemed key.

in XboX Insiders
    Game does not show up after redeemed key.: Hey everyone! I bought a key for Red Dead Redemption 1 yesterday, which i redeemed succesfully on my Xbox 360. Although, it runs fine on my 360, and i can just launch it,(in the 360 store it says...
  8. Redeemed code on xbox series s and it will not show up to download game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code on xbox series s and it will not show up to download game.: Redeemed code on xbox series s and it will not show up to download game. 38e8b021-03b5-4f3a-82ce-64810967dada
  9. FIFA 22 points redeemed but not showing on game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 22 points redeemed but not showing on game: I purchased 2 digital downloads from Smyths Toy Store. I redeemed them online at www.Microsoft.com/redeem and have received email confirmation that they have been redeemed. However, they are not...
  10. I redeemed a code from the game pass perks and it’s not showing in game. Any ideas why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the game pass perks and it’s not showing in game. Any ideas why?: As stated, I recently looked at the available perks in the game pass menu and it said about a free pack for fifa 23 so I go ahead and redeem without no trouble and it’s not in game, in the store...