Game needed to show the full power of this console

Discus and support Game needed to show the full power of this console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ...and I have yet to experience any of those apps because I still don't have access to Smartglass on a tablet or smartphone. It just makes me want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kbusby, May 14, 2014.

  1. Game needed to show the full power of this console


    ...and I have yet to experience any of those apps because I still don't have access to Smartglass on a tablet or smartphone. It just makes me want to cry... :'(
     
    Galactic Geek, May 20, 2014
    #16
  2. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    Plants vs Zombies you can play boss mode on SmartGlass... DR3 you can access your missions and receive new missions on your SmartGlass enabled device... I believe BF4 has something similar to DR3... not certain but I think I read it somewhere. Plus now
    you can control your cable/satellite box from SmartGlass... even accessing your DVR and other functions. For this being in its infancy I think SmartGlass integration is fantastic.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, May 21, 2014
    #17
  3. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    And to cover more of the topic, DirectX12 will unlock the next level of power for the One. These are exciting times... well 1 year from now will be exciting and xmas 2015 we will start seeing DirectX12 used.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    Game needed to show the full power of this console

    And to cover more of the topic, DirectX12 will unlock the next level of power for the One. These are exciting times... well 1 year from now will be exciting and xmas 2015 we will start seeing DirectX12 used.
  5. Wiggs Win User

    Game needed to show the full power of this console

    Considering how many Zombies are on screen during DR3....I'd say that's a good start.
  6. Upinya Slayin Win User

    Game needed to show the full power of this console

    @zombie

    thats true but its the only games that really does. but CoD, BF4, and titanfall have cool apps
  7. D3ATH PRONE Win User

    Game needed to show the full power of this console

    Unfortunately this is the General Update Preview Discussion not game request forum or game general discussion. Game requests will do you no good here as this forum is for the discussion of the Xbox Firmware updates.

    It would be better to have your post in either,
    Xbox General Discussion,
    Xbox One General Discussion,
    General Game Discussion or
    Community Chatter.
  8. preston181 Win User

    Game needed to show the full power of this console

    This is kind of a ridiculous request, at least this early on in the One's lifespan. It took years for the "full potential", (and even that's up for debate), of the Xbox 360 to be utilized. Also, with the new "kinectless" SKU, I'm thinking we're going to
    see a drop in Kinect utilization in games now.

    Personally, I'd like to see Illumiroom become a reality, and a game like the one featured in the movie, "Her", developed.
Thema:

Game needed to show the full power of this console

Loading...
  1. Game needed to show the full power of this console - Similar Threads - Game needed show

  2. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  3. game covers on xbox needs customizing

    in XboX Insiders
    game covers on xbox needs customizing: Add custom game cover selection for owned games. Let players choose default art, box art, deluxe art, legacy art, or custom uploaded covers.everyone just hates that on xbox you get the ugly...
  4. Need help getting NIKKE to work on XFSE “add game” feature

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help getting NIKKE to work on XFSE “add game” feature: Has anyone on here figured out how to get Goddess of Victory: Nikke on the Xbox Full Screen Experience (Xbox Mode) on their ROG Xbox Ally via the add game feature?? I can’t get it to work....
  5. Xbox Game Bar raw 60FPS clips not uploading to YouTube in 60FPS; Needs fixing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar raw 60FPS clips not uploading to YouTube in 60FPS; Needs fixing: Xbox Game Bar has been having an issue since November where if you record a clip in 60FPS and then upload the raw clip to YouTube, the final upload will be less than 60FPS. submitted by...
  6. need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch

    in XboX Insiders
    need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch: please someone help me i would very much appreciate it , i always buy games on my xbox through my account then go on my brothers xbox go on my account download the game then sign out and we both...
  7. Game pass PC To play EA CFB 26. Need Help!

    in XboX Insiders
    Game pass PC To play EA CFB 26. Need Help!: I have a pc but I don’t have a Xbox. I have the app on my pc tho. Is it possible for me to play EA CFB 26 on my PC somehow with game pass? submitted by /u/ScaryChemist9226 [link] [comments]
  8. Do I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Do I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming: Do I need to download anything at all to play Xbox Cloud Gaming, or is it only played online? I can’t download anything on my PC. submitted by /u/Ok-Call-8729 [link] [comments]
  9. Need for a "favorites" button in the Xbox Cloud Game app

    in XboX Insiders
    Need for a "favorites" button in the Xbox Cloud Game app: Due to the number of games already available for cloud play, it's necessary to add a button to the Xbox Cloud Game app to mark favorite games. Currently, we only have the option to view the most...
  10. I need help! Game & subscriptions won't show up!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help! Game & subscriptions won't show up!: I previously owned an Xbox, and on it I had Minecraft on it, I was able to install it for free since I owned Xbox One Edition, but my old Xbox broke several months ago, and I got a new one for...