Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue?

Discus and support Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue? ae858663-6613-42e8-b668-1a78ae9b0c14 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nick Santos1, Sep 15, 2023.

1. Nick Santos1
    Nick Santos1 Guest

:)

Nick Santos1, Sep 15, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Nick Santos1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are having issues keeping your game mode enabled on Samsung TV. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

If this has been related to Xbox device, power cycle or restart helps most of the issues anyone may encounter. You may try to restart device as first step. Please make sure your TV is updated and is connected to the network. Then, try to enable the game mode by following the steps below:

1. Press the Home button on your remote and select Menu > Settings.
    2. Select All settings > Connection > Game Mode Settings and then turn on Game Mode.
    Source: Set up the Xbox app on a smart TV | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Bdm634 Win User

Series S weird sound issue

sooo it appears I may have figured it out. I have a Samsung tv. It just did an update the other day. And it seems the switch in and out of game mode automatically, is causing the sound issue. I turned off the auto game mode switching and left the game mode on permanently, and now the sound doesn’t cut out when changing games or apps. I am curious if anyone else with a Samsung tv is experiencing this
  5. JackBauer201 Win User

Instant on, game resume

I had a problem with it recognizing my Samsung TV as well. Hard reset in energy saver mode and unplug everything for about 5 minutes.
  6. teo17460 Win User

Xbox Series X with LG C1 --> Screen goes black for a about a second (audio still there) every 5-20 minutes

Hi. I have a Series X and bought 4 days ago a LC C1 55"

Yesterday while playing Warzone and Halo Infinite w/ 4k@120 fps // HDR // Freesync Premium & VRR GSync activated on the TV // HGIG // Using the series X HDMI 2.1 cable --> every (5-20 minutes) i get a black screen for about a second before the image goes up again (audio still there) ive tried to:

• Turn off Freesync Premium keeping VRR GSync activated but that didnt solved the issue
    • Go from PC mode on the LG to Game mode but that didnt solved the issue
    • Turn off completely the Xbox series X and unplug the LG C1 but that didnt solved the issue
    Has anyone experienced this? is there a workaround? this didnt happened with my X900H 55" Sony (granted i didnt activated VRR in that TV)

I dont even know if the issue is VRR or if its another config of either the TV or the Xbox
    Same issue!! is almoust a year i'm talking with xbox customer care or LG customer care. many clients has the same issue. then i bought also a samsung, problem solved! it is LG working with xbox the problem.
Thema:

1. Game mode turns off every 5 minutes on Samsung TV. Has anyone had this issue? - Similar Threads - Game mode turns

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??: I have an Xbox Series X and I noticed when I put it in Shutdown Mode to load games in the background or updates, the fan spins, but slower, then after the download or updates finishes, the fan...
  4. "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "This player doesn't meet the requirements to join your current game mode": My friend and I want to play FIFA 23. He's on PC and I'm on Xbox Series X. We're friends on EA Social, we both have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but still can't play together....
  5. My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Mortal kombat 11 story mode is not showing up but says 1 of 3 game items installed Story...: I have restarted my Xbox X, reinstalled the game and have done everything everyone has said. But I still see no option to install either “story” or “4k story” what can I do to fix this?...
  6. When I turn my Gaming mode booster off, it still enables, it's done this for weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I turn my Gaming mode booster off, it still enables, it's done this for weeks.: Simple question, wondering why a simple toggle doesn't work. Windows gets worse with every update and soft-locks you to updating without a choice anyway. [img] Looks pretty off to me......
  7. How to turn off game mode on Xbox one without computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off game mode on Xbox one without computer: I turned game mode on through my Xbox but don't know how to turn it off through the Xbox e30b0234-1d88-43ff-b783-4d21d361641d
  8. Should I turn off game mode when using a streaming service app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I turn off game mode when using a streaming service app?: Title. The console or TV doesn't do it automatically. Should I do it manually every time for a better experience? be94076b-2500-437e-b1d6-38e5504001ae
  9. HDR Game Mode doesn't turn on in Hi-Fi Rush

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR Game Mode doesn't turn on in Hi-Fi Rush: I have an LG C9 OLED and some games on Xbox Series X don't switch to HDR game mode, for example Hi-Fi Rush doesn't. I don't think it's my settings because other games do switch to HDR game mode...
  10. how do you turn off game mode on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you turn off game mode on xbox one x: my xbox one x changes display game mode on and off during the course of playing a game. it causes the display to "blink" for a second or two, which can be distracting. how do you turn off game...