Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

Discus and support Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mr AH, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Mr AH
    Mr AH Guest

Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the Kinect and for when I have children and guests over. I was invited to a villa by a friend recently and brought my Xbox One X with Kinect to play some bowling on Kinect Sports Rivals only to find it's not in my Owned Games in the xbox library. I checked my purchase history for my microsoft account as well as the other microsoft accounts used on the game. Nothing. I was starting wonder if I was crazy because I have memories and videos of me and family playing this game and vividly remember buying it (it was the cost of a COD game and I had to justify the purchase). I also have achievements on my xbox account for the game. I called xbox support, spoke to someone who did troubleshooting with me and then escalated the issue to a higher tier, saying I would get a response in 72 hours. This was before christmas December 2023. Its now January 6th 2024. No email or call or anything. I called back only to have 3 different agents: pretend that they couldnt hear me, one disconnected right after his intro and another disconnected right after I said my name. So ontop of my game missing I have to wait speak with people who are paid to care but doesnt.

:)

Mr AH, Jan 6, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: