GAME METAL SLUG FOR XBOX 360 BRAZIL

Discus and support GAME METAL SLUG FOR XBOX 360 BRAZIL in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GOSTARIA QUE VOCÊS, DISPONIBILIZASSEM OS JOGO METAL SLUG NO BRASIL PARA XBOX 360, TENTEI BAIXAR E NÃO CONSEGUI, E O ME DISSERAM QUE NÃO TEM DISPONIVEL... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UppedSmile50313, Nov 16, 2017.

1. GAME METAL SLUG FOR XBOX 360 BRAZIL

GOSTARIA QUE VOCÊS, DISPONIBILIZASSEM OS JOGO METAL SLUG NO BRASIL PARA XBOX 360, TENTEI BAIXAR E NÃO CONSEGUI, E O ME DISSERAM QUE NÃO TEM DISPONIVEL NO BRASIL ESSE JOGO.

POR FAVOR É UM JOGO MUITO BOM.

É UMA PENA, POIS ATÉ O PS2 TEM, E O XBOX QUE É MUITO MAIS AVANÇADO FICAR PARA TRÁS, É COMPLICADO.

GRATO

NO AGUARDO

[Translation: I WOULD LIKE YOU, AVAILABLE THE GAME METAL SLUG IN BRAZIL FOR XBOX 360, I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD AND I DID NOT, AND THEY TOLD ME THAT IT HAS NOT AVAILABLE IN BRAZIL THIS GAME.

PLEASE IT'S A VERY GOOD GAME.

IT'S A PENALTY, BECAUSE THE PS2 HAS, AND THE XBOX THAT IS MUCH ADVANCED TO STAY BACK, IS COMPLICATED.

THANKFUL

AWAITING]

:)

UppedSmile50313, Nov 16, 2017
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    NAO TEM ESSES JOGOS NO XBOX ONE, NA LIVE BRASILEIRA

Hey there,

We can confirm that Metal Slug 3 & Metal Slug XX is currently not available in Brazil, however we do recommend reaching out to the game's publishers for further information as we do not determine region availability for 3rd party games. Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, Nov 16, 2017
  3. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    Retro games for xbox one

with BC now out why not try super meat boy? metal slug 3? some of those 360 arcade games were ace.

iBakez, Nov 16, 2017
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

Hello GAME METAL SLUG FOR XBOX 360 BRAZIL :)

Please write your question in English so more people could help you!

Thanks

bye bye GAME METAL SLUG FOR XBOX 360 BRAZIL ;)

Frizio I iB, Nov 16, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey UppedSmile50313! If you would like to see this game brought to your region, you will want to submit that idea
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Frizio I iB Win User

Hello :)

Please write your question in English so more people could help you!

Thanks

bye bye ;)
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey UppedSmile50313! If you would like to see this game brought to your region, you will want to submit that idea
    here. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

NAO TEM ESSES JOGOS NO XBOX ONE, NA LIVE BRASILEIRA

Hey there,

We can confirm that Metal Slug 3 & Metal Slug XX is currently not available in Brazil, however we do recommend reaching out to the game's publishers for further information as we do not determine region availability for 3rd party games. Hope this helps!
  9. iBakez Win User

Retro games for xbox one

with BC now out why not try super meat boy? metal slug 3? some of those 360 arcade games were ace.
  10. Dadtendo Win User

Co-op games to play with kid’s

Castle Crashers. Minecraft. Enter the Gungeon. The Metal Slug games.
Thema:

1. GAME METAL SLUG FOR XBOX 360 BRAZIL - Similar Threads - GAME METAL SLUG

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. The Xbox Game Pass-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Game Pass-Metal Gear Rising Revengeance: I Diamond have many Ideas for Games that should be added to the Game Pass. And that one Game is a must be! Its called "Metal Gear Rising Revengeance". Its in hype. If this Game gets added to the...
  4. I can't buy the game Metal Gear Rising.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy the game Metal Gear Rising.: Everytime i try to purchase the game the error 80153016 appears, the game is costing R$17,80, i really want this game but i can't buy it :( 713a3c3b-2dd2-46cb-bd5a-4c5ab67f6cc5
  5. Metal sonic dlc not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal sonic dlc not showing in game: Hi all I have purchased the dlc metal sonic and outrun for my sons sons all star racing game on xbox one, but the metal sonic character is not showing in the available.list of characters nor is...
  6. Game Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass. Metal gear solid 5 the phantom pain.: Hi I downloaded this game on game pass but am not getting any progress beyond mission 6 (where do the bees sleep). Can someone tell me if the game pass download is restricted to only 6 missions?...
  7. Metal gear solid 5:TPP bionic arm (Gold) DLC not showing up in-game!!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal gear solid 5:TPP bionic arm (Gold) DLC not showing up in-game!!?: I downloaded the bionic gold arm DLC and payed for it and it never shows up in the research area for the golden bionic arm, I'm missing it and it is not free so I want it asap....
  8. Game Not Updating (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Not Updating (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes): What's up? Well here's the story, a while back I decided to free up some space on my Xbox 360, but by accident I uninstalled Ground Zeroes, and so now I decided to reinstall it. Shortly after...
  9. [closed/solved] 12 month Game Pass code from FanFest (metal card) "already redeemed"

in XBoX on Consoles
    [closed/solved] 12 month Game Pass code from FanFest (metal card) "already redeemed": Hello, at the FanFest at the GamesCom 2017 in Cologne you got a metal card with a 12 months gold and a 12 month Game Pass code. The gold code worked. Now i wanted to play Sea of Thiefes and tried...
  10. Can I use my X360 Save-file on the XB1 game? (Metal Gear Solid V: TPP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use my X360 Save-file on the XB1 game? (Metal Gear Solid V: TPP): Hey fellow gamers :) Quick question - can I use my MGS5:TPP Save-file from my xBox 360 on an xbox one version of the game? I've just acquired an Xbox one and was wondering whether I could...