game locking up. reinstalled and lost all my puzzles. I am a premium player

Discus and support game locking up. reinstalled and lost all my puzzles. I am a premium player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; game was locking up. when I reinstalled I lost all my puzzles. I am a premium member and now I have ads. I want my stuff back. Not very happy!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nimrod 657, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Nimrod 657
    Nimrod 657 Guest

game was locking up. when I reinstalled I lost all my puzzles. I am a premium member and now I have ads. I want my stuff back. Not very happy!

:)

Nimrod 657, Feb 13, 2018
  2. rsalgueiro
    rsalgueiro Guest
    lost gold

Can you please check my account ??

1. Had bought all puzzles and had more than 800.000 gold.

2. Could not download rivers puzzle

3. Reinstalled the game

4. Could download the puzzles but had to buy again a lot of the other puzzles i had already bought before.

Resuming: Lost a lot of gold in order to buy again puzzles already bought. Pelease check account and refund.

Thank you in advance

Rui Salgueiro

rsalgueiro, Feb 13, 2018
  3. Lost points and collections How can I recover?

Program was locking up consistently. Followed instructions to delete and reload program. I had amassed almost 1,900,000 points.

Now point total is 815130. Many of the classic jigsaw puzzles were not recovered. All completed June daily challenges were lost.

How can I recover lost points and classic jigsaw puzzles that were completed or in progress that had been earned? I am not amused at all of the problems that have been reported and not repaired in nearly 4 years.

SoleBranch54749, Feb 13, 2018
  4. CrackersBroom0 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw - updated on Aug 5, 2020 automatically and now it's a mess

Thanks. I did uninstall and reinstall, but I had lost all my purchases; the backgrounds are few and awful; and the puzzle was too small to enjoy.
  5. Turtlelover8426 Win User

Last Update has Ruined The Game

Since e view days the same problems here. Yesterday reboost pc and it worked but not today. What must I do to play?
    I agree with everyone I am tired of the game freezing especially when I am playing jigsaw jammer and I am trying to solve the puzzle on the third challenge and by time it unfreezes I have no time to finish the puzzle. I don't have time to keep living online
    all day just to do this game. I am a college student and I have other things to do then live online and try to get these challenges done when it keeps locking up on me. put ads on the thing that are not going to lock the game up. I am not paying for the premium
    version just so it won't freeze up on me. PLEASE FIX THE GAME OR DO BETTER UPDATES SO THE GAME WILL QUIT FEEZING UP ON US I HAVE NO PATCENTS WITH THIS GAME RIGHT ABOUT NOW!!!!!!!!
  6. TwoMINUSthree Win User

Battlefield 4 premium edition!!!

Full game included. Hope you picked it up, I did! Oddly now a month later the game will not recognize or identify my mp character as a Premium member. Even though it Is Installed. Start menu reads Premium and I've opened all battlepacks played all dlc equipped
    premium dog tags....but I cannot use any of the items or services Premium allows. ???

Am I alone on this? I have delete/reinstall the premium DLC haven't done reset entire game....can't stop playing lol
  7. Sir Berus-A9E0C8EB-D Win User

Premium Gold Jumbo & Gold Players Premium

This happened to me yesterday and I noticed last night. Lost 5600 MS Points. No CC damage, but after reading this I getting worried.

I also have a ton of GOLD PLAYERS PREMIUM and PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO downloads bought yesterday (1/24). It's strange, because I just redeemed 2 cards for those points on Sunday, and then BOOM get hacked and lose them all on Monday.

I also have 3 new FIFA 12 achievements, and one of my kids (on my family plan) also has a couple.

Called support, and am locked until it gets sorted out.
  8. FolkDuckling445 Win User

Premium user but still seeing ads

I am signed up for premium, but I am still seeing ads. My status is not showing as premium. This started yesterday Aug. 7th.

My player name is BeatlesInMyLife.

Thank you,
Thema:

1. game locking up. reinstalled and lost all my puzzles. I am a premium player - Similar Threads - game locking reinstalled

2. Games lock up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games lock up: Hi, I have an Xbox Series S all-digital edition and I have played about 10 times and each time the game will crash at random times - I usually get frustrated and turn it off. One of the games...
  3. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  4. Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up.: Every time I record a clip of any game on my Xbox One S it starts to lock up. 5e8fc39a-7da8-4bec-bc47-78c4247d67e9
  5. region lock game gifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    region lock game gifting: Why is there region locked game gifting. even if there is why do you let people gift to people from other regions only to be disappointed. Can you please remove it or give me a reason as to why...
  6. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  7. Game saying locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game saying locked: Iv had mw3 now for few months. Went to play campaign yesterday and it says LOCKED and all the others are locked as well multilayer modes even zombies can some one tell me how this has happened...
  8. Game disc wont load? It says locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc wont load? It says locked: I’ve downloaded the game but it says it’s locked and won’t let me play anything? Game is modern warfare 3 e2ca9ae1-3900-4fe3-b395-9fddcad5900a
  9. New xbox x / just loaded forza 5 / game locks up after winter loads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New xbox x / just loaded forza 5 / game locks up after winter loads: New xbox x / just purchased and loaded forza 5 / played the summer season with no issues / game locks up after the winter season loads 7b9c5955-6eff-41ac-9233-25a50c38db8b
  10. Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does game pass for PC has region locks for games?: Am kind of frustrated that this recurring issue happens, where some selected games are not available for whatever reason to play. Those games simply not on the recently added list, i cant search...