Game load help needed - WOT start up and kicks me out of Xbox live

Discus and support Game load help needed - WOT start up and kicks me out of Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was able to load the mercenaries update yesterday. then, every time i start the game i get 'disconnected from xbox live'. so, i reconnect and leave... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by happyd17, Jul 1, 2018.

1. happyd17
    happyd17 Guest

I was able to load the mercenaries update yesterday. then, every time i start the game i get 'disconnected from xbox live'. so, i reconnect and leave current game and do it all over again. only to get disconnected to xbox live again at the WOT startup
    screen. i've uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. any ideas????

:)

happyd17, Jul 1, 2018
  2. World of Tanks connection issues

When i play WoT it periodically freezes and kicks me out of the game, i get about 3 games in before it kicks me. When it does it says "A connection to xbox live is required to play the game. Please reconnect to xbox live to continue." WoT is the only game
    that it kicks me off out the game, all other games work fine. This is just really frustrating, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ghillied Snypr, Jul 1, 2018
  3. Please Help! I get kicked out of xbox live randomly, often, and only while in matchmaking.

Got my internet a couple of days ago, But I'm having this problem. I've been on WoT and I will randomly get kicked from Xbox Live. Attempt to immediately reconnect And it give 8015190E. Try again and it lets me in. Load back up and keep playing. 10 minutes
    later, again it happens. I spent 3 hours on support and they went through extensive troubleshooting. Nothing wrong with my connection, it is wired and fast. The last thing they said was that it is from the Service Maintanance they did yesterday. When I did
    a Test, everything was good except there was a Sevice Alert under Matchmaking, but now it is done and the warning is gone, but the problem still exists. If I play COD, it will kick me after an hour. WoT every 20-30 minutes and will sometimes just freeze at
    the start and kick me. I have also gotten a couple of other error codes. One temporarily block some xbox live content. Starting to get frustrated. Please help.

JackTheRedFox, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

You may need to visit there game forums to see if they game is down for maintenance.

If the game is up, try seeing if power cycling your console between a uninstall and reinstall helps.

This is done by holding down the power button for 5 seconds. The console should auto restart after it turns off.

Geth, Jul 1, 2018
  5. Geth Win User

You may need to visit there game forums to see if they game is down for maintenance.

If the game is up, try seeing if power cycling your console between a uninstall and reinstall helps.

This is done by holding down the power button for 5 seconds. The console should auto restart after it turns off.
  6. Captain Bign Win User

Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live

I have exactly the same problem.

Start WOT and it says update required failure to update I will get removed from xbox live. Choose okay and update starts to down load. Then I get the error code below.

Before I can do anything I am kicked off xbox live and get an error status code of:

4476-0000-D080-0200-8007-0570

When I click okay it immediately re connects my profile to xbox live and goes to the home screen

When I test xbox live connection I get:

Live Status

! Service Service Alert

I have tried all of the following multiple times

1. clearing the cache

2. power off and wait power on over and over again

3. unplug router, modem, xbox, wait half an hour plug all back in over and over again

4. Other games play fine

5. eject disk, re insert disk over and over

6.clear cache, remove profile, re down load profile, clear cache, power off on and on and on

7. Completely wiped hard drive effectively deleting WOT and all other games and information on my xbox.

8. Now when I start WOT I get the exact same thing.

9. I now have a wiped clean xbox and when WOT does work since I live in the middle of now where it will take around 18 hours to download all the updates if I ever get it to work again.

PLEASE HELP!

I have also made sure my xbox live subscription is up to date, paid in full, and my payment method is correct
  7. IKEITH STONE79 Win User

Comcast: Overview

I'm having issues with Comcast when playing WoT. Game repeatedly kicks me off the server. I never needed to do port forwarding before I started playing World of Tanks, but I had to so I could stay connected. When my previous gateway burned up., I replaced
    it with a different "compatible" model from Zoom. It's a Zoom 5354. I set up the ports to be forwarded just like a did before, but now I can't maintain a connection to the server for WoT. Any other game I play is perfect, just WoT. I also tried a DMZ, put
    that has proved fruitless as well. Any ideas that will end my misery?
  8. x StevensUK Win User

Is your Live down?

It was working fine last night, now it lets me sign into Xbox Live but as soon as I start a game up it kicks me out of Xbox Live and won't reconnect until I close off the game.

Same for a few friends.
  9. Jason Lazette Win User

Initializing downloadable content package...

I figured out that after it kicks me to the dashboard I load it up again and it starts, hopefully that'll work for you too
Thema:

1. Game load help needed - WOT start up and kicks me out of Xbox live - Similar Threads - Game load help

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. Can you help me load my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me load my game: Hello I play Minecraft on PlayStation and my game won't load pass the red Mojang screen even if it's been loading for 3 days 1ca681d7-3972-485e-bb3f-f7ca560f8e53
  5. Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing: I woke up yesterday to update my modern warfare for the new update. Everything worked fine until after it updated and i started to play. The game started to freeze alot and soon my xbox started to...
  6. Game wont load. Says I do not own game. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont load. Says I do not own game. Please help: So I have bought a game a year ago and have had the original xbox it was on stolen. I have redowloaded it from a drive that I have and now it wont let me play the game as it says I do not own the...
  7. My minecraft crashes when trying to load up a game need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft crashes when trying to load up a game need help: someone help me my minecraft keeps crashing when trying to load up a world on Xbox one has anyone had this issue and resolved it 7886fadc-d767-4ba5-b4b1-1db03d3bc34f
  8. game will not load, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game will not load, HELP!: i have 2 games, both of which will go to the title screen,black screen,loading screen and then return to the home page!?!?! i have tried reinstalling both games(across separate days),holding the...
  9. Just bought a new Xbox one, and my game wont fully load HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought a new Xbox one, and my game wont fully load HELP!!!: so, I just bought the Xbox one an the new game I waited a million hours for the update an game download when I go to launch my game. It starts then goes threw a couple screens then goes black I...
  10. Game will not load past second screen - please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game will not load past second screen - please help!: Ghosts worked fine until we loaded Titanfall back in March. After that, Ghost would not load past the second screen with the ghost character. I uninstalled the game and the add-ons. Reinstalled...