Game Library In Cloud Not In Sync With Console

Discus and support Game Library In Cloud Not In Sync With Console in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I've recently installed the GamePass app on my tablet as there's only 1 TV in the house and I'm rarely in charge of who uses it when. So far so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jaakeel, May 16, 2021.

1. Jaakeel
    Jaakeel Guest

Hi, I've recently installed the GamePass app on my tablet as there's only 1 TV in the house and I'm rarely in charge of who uses it when. So far so good in terms of playing games on there.

The issue I have is that 2 recently installed games that I remotely installed from there do not show on my 'cloud' profile. I've played both games on the xbox so I know they're both working and fully installed.

It seems to be generally out of sync - a few games that I uninstalled, even one from months ago is still showing as playable and on my 'cloud' profile but again the console shows the true up to date profile.

Not sure how to remedy this, none of the FAQs mention this specific issue.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Jaakeel, May 16, 2021
  2. Jaakeel Win User

Hi thanks for the reply, unfortunately I have just done this and I still have the same issue, the profile is months out of date.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Jaakeel, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app again, to see if this corrects the problem!
  4. Smwutches Win User

My old counsel stopped working it would turn on but the HDMI on the Xbox one was broken how can I transfer all my data to my new Xbox one xs

You don't need the old console to transfer really. Once you sign into your account on the new console, you can reinstall any games you own from your library and game saves are stored on the cloud so once you start a game, the game will sync your data.
  5. DisappointedDave Win User

Synced music to my WP8 Nokia 920 not listed in the 'music and videos' app

Are you talking about manually syncing or cloud syncing? Because manually syncing works fine on my 920, but the cloud is horrid. Only about 10% of my library has shown up. Many of those artists are missing albums that I can stream if I search for them.
  6. Smwutches Win User

How can I get my 360 saved games to my Series X? I have tried Flash Drive. Cloud is only 2gb. What other options are available to transfer?

If the games are already on the console and you just need the game saves, start the game. The game will sync with the save on the cloud. Again, the cloud is the only way to transfer game saves (not the games themselves).

If you need the game itself, then you'd check under Full Library in Games and Apps and filter by Ready to Install and any games you own that are compatible will show there and you can install them from there.
Thema:

1. Game Library In Cloud Not In Sync With Console - Similar Threads - Game Library Cloud

2. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  3. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox game not in Xbox app library pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game not in Xbox app library pc: I own rainbow six siege complete edition on xbox. I am currently on a pc and it is not showing up in my xbox app library. I guess its something to do with the version I purchased. Is there anyway...
  5. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  6. Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library: If I purchase a game, and you remove this game from you Microsoft library, will I be able to download and play it?, or I will not be able to download it as it is not in the library?, that affects...
  7. Game no longer in Library after switching to a new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game no longer in Library after switching to a new PC: Hello all, about one year ago, I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator and activated it. Played a lot even over the year, and even bough some hardware for it, even though my PC was rather at the...
  8. Why can't I see my full library of games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see my full library of games?: I can't see my full library of games I tried resetting it and powering it off and on I tried turning off and on my internet and when I go into my full library of games it says "We're having...
  9. why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.: I downloaded the game grounded on steam but its having crash issues, so i tried to use the xbox pc app to repair it but i could not find it in the library. Does anyone know how to help?...
  10. I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library: I bought Modern Warfare 3 online but when I press to install it, it pops up with a dialogue box asking to remote install it. It is not showing up in my xbox app library, but I can see it in my...