Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly

Discus and support Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello , i am new to streaming and just starting. Ill be streaming to the mixer platform found it easiet as they are partnered with xbox. I have a pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RazorNxt, May 18, 2020.

1. RazorNxt
    RazorNxt Guest

Hello ,

i am new to streaming and just starting.

Ill be streaming to the mixer platform found it easiet as they are partnered with xbox. I have a pc but its not connected to an ethernet cable. I am attemtping to utilize the option to stream directly to mixer using the xbox without stream labs obs. But
    When i attempt to do so everything works fine until i connect to the physical game i start to experience horrible lag and game delays.

These delays arent occuring while off stream mode and only seem to be occuring when i have my camera on during stream. My connection is good on xbox and i have under 53 latency so i dont understand what is causing it to do this.

Any fixes or recomendations ?

:)

RazorNxt, May 18, 2020
  2. FlashSpirit3 Win User

What are your PC specs? All of them.

I found things worked much better when I used Xsplit, though it does take a huge amount of CPU/GPU to run.

I want to assume this is a core issue with the lag, not a net bandwidth issue by what you have described. I do know that the Mixer Acadamey says to install and run Xsplit. I would suggest you do the same.
  3. AwR23 Win User

Xbox Streaming

I stream to Facebook,Mixer, sometimes to twitch .

but if im directly on my xbox i stream to Mixer,
  4. 1JayMax Win User

Stream

I would use the game bar to stream directly to mixer
  5. Arminator Win User

Can i stream my Xbox One to more than 2 pcs?

i want to play some games at my xbox with my friend,but he is far away from me,can i stream the xbox to my pc and his pc at the same time? or at least only his pc?
    Well, not with the Xbox App on your PC. However, if the game (and the speed of your and your friend's internet connection) supports it, you can stream your gameplay to
    Mixer.

Mixer has interactive features, where you can share a controller to the Mixer streaming website, and the viewers (including your friend) can then "grab" the shared controller and play the game with you.

Be aware however, that if you stream the game to the PC via the Xbox App, you can't stream to Mixer.

You will have to locally play on your Xbox console, and stream to Mixer for your friend to be able to play with you.

Also be aware, that while Mixer provides low latency streaming, there is still some lag happening, so your friend would be at a disadvantage, playing through the stream. So don't try to play timing sensitive games.
  6. xDANGERxDAVEx Win User

Mixer Overlay On Xbox

Well the millions of people that stream directly from their Xbox which Microsoft, Mixer and Xbox all promoted have to deal with an overlay on their screen while playing a game. It is (in many peoples opinion) unattractive. And if a stream app is not being
    used, you do not have to see it at all.
Thema:

1. Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly - Similar Threads - Game lag delay

2. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  3. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  4. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  5. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  6. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  7. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  8. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  9. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  10. Game DVR lag/delay in the past (AC Unity)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR lag/delay in the past (AC Unity): Hello, it is probably me but I saw something strange with the Game DVR on my XBOX One. When recording an action in AC Unity, I do not see what I was doing but well what I was doing like 30 sec...