Game keeps stopping the download progress, stuck at 0b/s

Discus and support Game keeps stopping the download progress, stuck at 0b/s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had my PC gamepass for two days now and for two days I've been trying to resolve this problem. I've been trying to download Lies of P through the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christian Martin1, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Game keeps stopping the download progress, stuck at 0b/s

I've had my PC gamepass for two days now and for two days I've been trying to resolve this problem. I've been trying to download Lies of P through the gamepass access, but everytime its making solid progress, the install eventually stops itself randomly and won't progress any further, the most progress I've ever gotten is up to 63% and then it's dead in the water, I've tried every solution according to the help page like update my windows, update driver, reinstalling game services. i also have tried unchecking IPv6 to see if it can continue the installation, nothing has worked so far.

the error code is 0x87e0000f, I tried searching if there's any solution for this specific error but I couldn't find a clear fix, plz help

:)

Christian Martin1, Oct 14, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to resolve your query:
    - Restart your device.
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

If none of the above helps, you can also try check troubleshoot your internet connection: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardw...server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

You can also check details on resetting your PC. Resetting your PC lets you perform a clean reinstallation and update of Windows while keeping your personal data and most Windows settings intact. In some cases, a clean installation may improve your device's performance, security, browsing experience, and battery life.
    For more details, kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/windo...gs > Update,Restore preinstalled apps? to No.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. NateWilson7 Win User

Unable to launch or uninstall Skyrim Special Edition.

So I was able to take ownership of the files and delete the Skyrim files, but now when I try to download skyrim again, it does not download and gets stuck at 0% with a 0b/s download speed, despite my connection to the internet.
  4. SuperCow1 Win User

Xbox (Beta) App Error 0% When Downloading Games. Error Code 0x80073cf3

Hi, first of all you definitely helped, as now I can actually download a bit, but then it gets immediately stuck at Downloading 0%, 0B/S after I've downloaded around 8 MB or 9 MB or so. Do you have any idea why this is? Thanks.
  5. xmonkey of evil Win User

Trying to download games on Game Pass but it is stuck on 0%

Yeah, every time someone adds onto it saying they tweaked a step and it works I get all excited, just to be stuck with the 0% 0B/s download...

My only saving grace here is that most of the games I can't download on the Xbox App are just fine on the console side of things, but PC users shouldn't have to be jumping through this many hoops and hurdles.
  6. iareBRENDEN Win User

Downloads at 0b/s

I would restart both your console and router
Thema:

1. Game keeps stopping the download progress, stuck at 0b/s - Similar Threads - Game keeps stopping

2. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  3. My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...: This issue has been on here before but the solution didn't do anything to help. The problem is, when I go to install any disc games on my Xbox One S, they will download normally until reaching...
  4. game keeps stopping and having an error when i download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps stopping and having an error when i download: so im trying to download hell let loose on xbox pc but every time i try to it stops and has an error at 50 to 60 percent ive tried reinstalling it multipole times and no luck also other games will...
  5. I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...: I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying installation stopped iv tried everything nothing is working can anyone help? 50124780-c8bd-44b4-8f61-13797324325c
  6. Xbox keeps saying installation stopped when I try and download one specific game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps saying installation stopped when I try and download one specific game.: Xbox keeps saying installation stopped when I try and download one specific game. Everytime I try to download the game it stops before even installing at all and gives me the installation stopped...
  7. xbox game download taking really long and keeps stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game download taking really long and keeps stopping: i got an xbox 2 days ago to play only rdr2. this is the first console i've ever had (an xbox one s) so im kinda clueless about this. i followed the instructions, set up the xbox, and inserted disc...
  8. XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped": I need Help I have had an issue with my xbox series s for a week now Let me explain I searched online and searched posts on here i have tried The whole Check Wifi Connection, Uninstall and...
  9. Disc game installation keeps stopping at the same spot. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc game installation keeps stopping at the same spot. How do I fix this?: I'm trying to install Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (disc version) but the installation always stops just before its "ready to play." Do I have corrupt files? I've tried downloading offline and...
  10. When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even...: This has only happened since the last update and I've tried to contact Microsoft Xbox but haven't got anywhere with it. Anyone else have this issue? 800192e5-cb41-4228-a63d-9360e7afa468