game keeps stopping and having an error when i download

Discus and support game keeps stopping and having an error when i download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so im trying to download hell let loose on xbox pc but every time i try to it stops and has an error at 50 to 60 percent ive tried reinstalling it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ✞�������✞ ., Jan 9, 2024.

1. game keeps stopping and having an error when i download

so im trying to download hell let loose on xbox pc but every time i try to it stops and has an error at 50 to 60 percent ive tried reinstalling it multipole times and no luck also other games will download and finish but not hell let loose

:)

✞�������✞ ., Jan 9, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi, ✞𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓻✞ my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I'm here to help you troubleshoot the persistent error you're encountering when downloading Hell Let Loose on Xbox PC. Based on my experience i recommend to you do this:

Check for Updates:

Xbox App: Ensure you have the latest version of the Xbox app on your PC. Updates often include bug fixes and compatibility improvements.

Windows: Make sure your Windows operating system is up to date. Outdated software can sometimes cause conflicts with game downloads.

Clear Cache and Data:

Xbox App: Temporary files can sometimes interfere with downloads. Clear the cache of the Xbox app:
    Go to Settings > Apps > Xbox > Advanced options > Reset > Repair and Reset.

Windows Store: If the issue persists, clear the Windows Store cache:
    Press Windows key + R, type "wsreset.exe", and press Enter.

Check Disk Space:

Verify Availability: Ensure you have sufficient disk space to accommodate the full installation of Hell Let Loose. Check your available storage in Settings > System > Storage.

Free Up Space: If necessary, free up space by uninstalling unused apps or games, or moving files to an external drive.

Optimize Network:

Wired Connection: If possible, connect your PC to the internet via an Ethernet cable for a more stable and reliable connection.

Wi-Fi: If using Wi-Fi, try moving closer to your router or improving the signal strength. Check for interference from other devices or networks.

Background Downloads: Pause any ongoing downloads or updates on other devices that might be consuming bandwidth.

Reset Game Services:

Corrupted Services: Sometimes, issues arise due to corrupted game services. Reset them to potentially resolve conflicts:

Press Windows key + R, type "services.msc", and press Enter.

Find the following services and right-click each to restart them:

Xbox Accessory Management Service
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service

Additional Tips:

Try a Different Drive: If you have multiple drives, try installing the game on a different one to rule out drive-specific issues.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. NinetyPHEONIX Win User

Help . Installation Stopped . This is a major problem for people

I am having similar problems, disc based games and digital downloads keep saying Installation has stopped, not only that i constantly keep getting error 0x8027025a when opening anything and the Xbox One keeps freezing for like 2-5 minutes. all this has started
    happening since the march update
  4. MarcoEHavilla Win User

Download Forza Horizon

Last night I downloaded the Sleeping Dogs and it worked. But Forza Horizon keeps giving error always stops downloading at 34%.
  5. BCrowley1 Win User

Download problem

Im not sure what the insiders program is so I doubt it. No errors. It just keeps trying to download, says stopped, starts again, stops etc.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Can't download Halo 3... Ever.

Are you getting any type of error code when the download stops? Have you tried downloading the demo of the game and then heading to Settings>Accounts>Download History to download the full game afterward?
Thema:

1. game keeps stopping and having an error when i download - Similar Threads - game keeps stopping

2. Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download games to my Xbox series S and keep getting a "Instillation stopped"...: I have already followed the steps listed in old forums for this same issue. Can someone give me a better answer than "try turning it off and on again" or "try deleting your Xbox to factory...
  3. My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps stopping game installations from disc at 25%, and will repeatedly stop after...: This issue has been on here before but the solution didn't do anything to help. The problem is, when I go to install any disc games on my Xbox One S, they will download normally until reaching...
  4. I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...: I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying installation stopped iv tried everything nothing is working can anyone help? 50124780-c8bd-44b4-8f61-13797324325c
  5. Xbox keeps saying installation stopped when I try and download one specific game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps saying installation stopped when I try and download one specific game.: Xbox keeps saying installation stopped when I try and download one specific game. Everytime I try to download the game it stops before even installing at all and gives me the installation stopped...
  6. xbox game download taking really long and keeps stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game download taking really long and keeps stopping: i got an xbox 2 days ago to play only rdr2. this is the first console i've ever had (an xbox one s) so im kinda clueless about this. i followed the instructions, set up the xbox, and inserted disc...
  7. Game keeps stopping the download progress, stuck at 0b/s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps stopping the download progress, stuck at 0b/s: I've had my PC gamepass for two days now and for two days I've been trying to resolve this problem. I've been trying to download Lies of P through the gamepass access, but everytime its making...
  8. XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX series S Games will not download and Keeps saying "Installation Stopped": I need Help I have had an issue with my xbox series s for a week now Let me explain I searched online and searched posts on here i have tried The whole Check Wifi Connection, Uninstall and...
  9. Disc game installation keeps stopping at the same spot. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc game installation keeps stopping at the same spot. How do I fix this?: I'm trying to install Call of Duty Infinite Warfare (disc version) but the installation always stops just before its "ready to play." Do I have corrupt files? I've tried downloading offline and...
  10. When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even...: This has only happened since the last update and I've tried to contact Microsoft Xbox but haven't got anywhere with it. Anyone else have this issue? 800192e5-cb41-4228-a63d-9360e7afa468