Game keeps freezing after a constant repetitive audio glitch.

Discus and support Game keeps freezing after a constant repetitive audio glitch. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some reason my dark souls file keeps freezing when i reach anor londo and sleep at the bonfire. This happens to every character I make and reaches... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Equalitarian, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Equalitarian
    Equalitarian Guest

For some reason my dark souls file keeps freezing when i reach anor londo and sleep at the bonfire. This happens to every character I make and reaches that point in the game. This current playthrough i decided to skip the resting at bonfire (save) and it
    was just fine until i rested at the bonfire after and now it doesn't freeze the game but something more annoying and worse. When i rest there is a repetition of the same sound of resting at the bonfire and within 2 minutes of that sound it freezes. Also if
    i were to press quit game while this noise is in effect the loading screen will freeze right away without any sign of of my xbox attempting load anything. What i can do when this happens is press the center button on my xbox 360 controller and use all of
    the functions but it has a low frame rate effect when i open close and move around the dash screen. When i do exit the game like this my xbox works just fine and no other game does this on my xbox 360 console. This is a digital copy of the game and I am willing
    to buy a physical copy of the game but i have to know if it will fix my problem first before i waste $20 on an unsolved problem. If anyone can help or find a solution for me that would be great i have browsed the web to see if anyone else is having this problem
    and i have yet to see it.

:)

Equalitarian, Jul 15, 2014
  2. Game freeze

The daily challenges keep freezing during the game but the timer keeps running. Extremely frustrating since this has been one of my favorite games to play to "unwind". With the constant freezing throughout the game all it does now is aggravate. Not enjoyable
    anymore.

UnawareSundew74, Jul 15, 2014
  3. Landsharkk
    Landsharkk Guest
    I may be one of the few, but I am still getting a Xbox One.

Landsharkk, Jul 15, 2014
  4. Game keeps freezing after a constant repetitive audio glitch.

I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Patrick M. Martin, Jul 17, 2014
  5. Equalitarian
    Equalitarian Guest
    I have tried that and the same problem happens once i go to that part of the game. Although I recently bought a new hard drive, yesterday actually, I am re-installing the game and have not tried yet. Although I feel as if the problem will still not be resolved.

Equalitarian, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
  7. Equalitarian Win User

I have tried that and the same problem happens once i go to that part of the game. Although I recently bought a new hard drive, yesterday actually, I am re-installing the game and have not tried yet. Although I feel as if the problem will still not be resolved.
  8. Puff McDanks Win User

Skyrim Not 10 Out of 10

Its more like a 6/10 to me. I've had sooo many glitched quests on this game its not even funny. Oh, and the constant freezing is annoying too.
  9. Alchemist Don Win User

youtube app update

Anyone else having constant freezing after downloading this new update?
  10. DaBeast3000 Win User

XBOX ONE

It sounds like the fan is still running. Not at max but running all the same. And its constant. Certain games like 2k20 and fortnite keeps freezing while playing
Thema:

1. Game keeps freezing after a constant repetitive audio glitch. - Similar Threads - Game keeps freezing

2. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  3. On my new computer, game keeps freezing my character.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my new computer, game keeps freezing my character.: My screen shows everything still moving, except my player cannot move but can only look around. This only happens on multiplayer games, I tried lots of troubleshooting but nothing worked. It seems...
  4. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  5. i go to download a game it downloads a little bit and then freezes and won’t keep...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i go to download a game it downloads a little bit and then freezes and won’t keep...: I go to download a game and it just won’t install and then like an hour later it went up a couple gb and paused just won’t download why is this ? 3e62d9d9-13b6-4f48-b828-7dad5e59a5fd
  6. While in madden 24 online franchise, game keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While in madden 24 online franchise, game keeps freezing: While in madden 24 online franchise mode, after the most recent update the game freezes when I get on offense and I have to restart madden. Nothing I've done has helped; re-installed, cleared...
  7. I got starfied game from game pass and it keeps freezing up and I can't do anything on the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got starfied game from game pass and it keeps freezing up and I can't do anything on the game: I download Starfield from game pass and now it won't let me finish my mission it keeps freezing up everytime i try to play i don't understand it was just working fine and now the one mission I'm...
  8. Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Apex legends game keep freezing and kicking me out of game on my xbox?: My Apex game keeps freezing and kicking me out and this happens only on apex not on other games 5e2846b7-1130-4b78-9ac6-51187a4f5ff7
  9. My programs like games keep freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My programs like games keep freezing and crashing: When i try playing games like terraria or tf2 it keeps freezing or crashing to stop this i tried the following: reseted my windows without keeping my files, clean reboot and updating all my...
  10. My Xbox games keep crashing and my menu freezes all the time how can I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox games keep crashing and my menu freezes all the time how can I fix it?: Every time I try to open a game, it won’t launch. My Xbox home keeps freezing. 9e53332c-0224-4f08-b69b-f8ac8f3bfbfe