Game I've bought is no longer on my Xbox one.

Discus and support Game I've bought is no longer on my Xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a digital download of Need for speed rivals back in 2018 off the Xbox store. Have never had any issues with it or any other game I have.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beeebee22, May 3, 2021.

1. Beeebee22
    Beeebee22 Guest

I bought a digital download of Need for speed rivals back in 2018 off the Xbox store. Have never had any issues with it or any other game I have. Wanted to play today, and it was just gone. I went into the Xbox store thinking maybe I had to redownload it, and all the available options needed to be purchased. I was able to find the purchase history for the game, confirming I wasn't crazy and had bought it in February 2018. When I viewed my progress of the game I have unlocked achievements but yet no playtime.

Not sure what to do from here or who to contact to fix it.

Any suggestions?

:)

Beeebee22, May 3, 2021
  2. Beeebee22 Win User

You are my favorite person for the day! The game was there waiting to be reinstalled! Didn't think to look there with all my frustration yesterday!! Thank you so much!
  3. DapperCrane Win User

Just curious, this has happened to me in the past when I’ve tried to re-install from the Microsoft store. What I’ve needed to do is go to my games list and go to the ready to install the title is normally there and that’s where I’ve had to reinstall from.
  4. RhysDyer Win User

I tried to do that as well but it didnt work for me is there anything you can recommend
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

No longer have Games I've bought in the past

Hello There! I highly recommend following these steps to resolve this issue :

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Then, select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

After you will need to perform a quick power cycle on your console, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2 to 3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please try to check your subscriptions in the order history in this following website : Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  6. Peramia Win User

No longer have Games I've bought in the past

I am having this exact same problem, only it's ALL my games I have ever bought. They are missing from both the xbox one console and the microsoft account page. I have about 5 receipts in my email to prove I did have some games but the vast majority of the 30+ games I owned are now all gone and I have no proof I owned them. I really hope Microsoft can restore them, I'm gonna request a call tomorrow from support when the live calls are open.
Thema:

1. Game I've bought is no longer on my Xbox one. - Similar Threads - Game I've bought

2. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  3. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  4. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  5. Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar wont open, and I've tried at least 10 methods: Game Bar will not open at all, I've tried uninstalling, and reinstalling. Check for updates. Run commands in Powershell. Restarted my computer numerous of times and still nothing. Does anyone...
  6. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything): For context, when I was playing a game I was using the game bar to talk with my friends in a party. I saw that there was an update available so I started to update it. When it was done the game...
  8. Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need game pass to play Rainbow Six Siege? I've bought the game years ago and it...: Just says update to Ultimate or choose an edition. But I bought the normal game already 0cbe9542-dacd-4de1-b3c2-f8aecd9a4136
  9. hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days.: hello i bought the game but it won't connect to the server. i've been trying for four days. f88c94fe-3fcc-4864-a4bf-fd7580f3e46b
  10. I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...: I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play? aee04e80-fc5e-482a-9777-b2a33488ad5e