Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install

Discus and support Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My games aren't showing up in the install, I am still getting notifications that the Xbox app is saying I have 3 new games ready to be added to library... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob Sedgwick, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install

My games aren't showing up in the install, I am still getting notifications that the Xbox app is saying I have 3 new games ready to be added to library but not showing in installation queue

Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install [​IMG]

:)

Jacob Sedgwick, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips for a Console:
    1. Power cycle your machine.
    2. Reset your console to factory settings.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

Here are a few troubleshooting tips for a PC:
    - Update Windows.
    - Update your device drivers.
    - Update the Xbox and Gaming Services apps.
    - Sign into the Xbox app and Store using the same account.
    - Remove and reinstall Gaming Services.
    - Make sure your date and time is correct.
    - Disable your antivirus.
    - Use the app troubleshooter.
    - Repair and reset the Xbox app.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. Jacob Sedgwick Win User

How do I look at the gaming services?
  4. พงศวีร๠Win User

Having a problem with lauching sea of thieve through steam.

It seem that my computer having a problem with some launcher.

It not a problem with xbox.

It launch normally but the interface isn't showing.

yesterday i try to install legend of runeterra, and the interface isn't showing up.
  5. Neutech Win User

Geometry Wars Evolved - BWC

Hmmm, still though, it had showed up to install, I installed it. Discovered it was not launching, uninstalled it and it does not show up any longer plus it deleted my save game. It has me in fear of removing any other games for reason being the same (will
    forever disappear)

And is there no way of just uninstalling a game and not the Saved game, I am guessing it also force uninstalls all the DLC. Thankfully my ISP doesn't have me on a data cap.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

mandatory update to microsoft flight simulator 2020

Hi,

When you launch the game, the update message appears, pressing 'OK' on the update message should automatically load the Windows store. Make sure the update isn't paused, mine was. The update is just over 300 MB After this, launch the game. An install prompt
    will show up. The game will then load you should also get a notification from Windows Defender, press OK on this too.

This will then take you to the second part of the update, it's not very large. After this is installed you should be able to play again.
Thema:

1. Game isn't letting me launch, and is also not showing up on my install - Similar Threads - Game isn't letting

2. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  3. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  4. My vc isn't working in party/ in game and discord but I don't have a ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My vc isn't working in party/ in game and discord but I don't have a ban: So none of my chats are working, I can't hear friends and they can't hear me but I don't have a ban. Any ideas please and I've already been through the settings like 10 times, thank you....
  5. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  6. Cloud Gaming Isn't Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming Isn't Working: Hello, I have Xbox Ultimate, I was trying to play Microsoft Flight Simulator when i turned it off. I come back and I can not connect to cloud gaming. I restarted my pc and the cloud gaming icon...
  7. How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i delete a game that says it isn't installed on the Xbox app?: I recently downloaded ARK: Survival Evolved last night and this morning i woke up to it not being installed. It had started to download again so Cancelled the install and now its saying that i do...
  8. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  9. Controller Drift in games even though the Stick isn't drifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Drift in games even though the Stick isn't drifting: So I'm playing games on my Xbox Series X, and my console and controller are new, (Only got it around August/September). When I'm playing these games (First or Third person) my character will start...
  10. My Xbox game pass gold isn't letting me play Sea of thieves online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game pass gold isn't letting me play Sea of thieves online: I purchased the Xbox gold game pass. I downloaded to see if thieves. Every time I try to open see if thieves I am prompted to purchase the ultimate pass. I already have purchased the gold pass....